Product reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_spread

Private Member
First of all, thanks Danny, Refina and Emir.

i shall be giving a review on the Refina mixing drill and Emir non suction float over the next few months. I will try to be as objective as possible.
Danny, I don't know if I told you my Citroen Relay van will be due for its 1st MOT in January . I realise you hate the thought of me driving round in an old van. Did I mention it's the XLWB hi top version?

i think your great mate .

Eddie

First of all, thanks Danny, Refina and Emir.

i shall be giving a review on the Refina mixing drill and Emir non suction float over the next few months. I will try to be as objective as possible.
Danny, I don't know if I told you my Citroen Relay van will be due for its 1st MOT in January . I realise you hate the thought of me driving round in an old van. Did I mention it's the XLWB hi top version?

i think your great mate .

Eddie
is that a good van for doging in lrish

How will you fit in the review with the thesp work?

Im very flexible Fatty

Danny old pal, I havnt got a plazzy trowel or a speedy skim either

i think ur an internet website genius and an all round nice guy. I can't wait to meet you and Jane again, maybe in that car park off the M1 where we met last time .:RpS_wub:

lol irish :)

You got your low suction float through then :)

Cant mention the mixer though :D As they no longer support us :-(

That spot was a little too light for jane... she said that if it was going to be with you it needs to be really dark :)

That drunken foursome in loughborough was amazing I'll never forget that :)
Oh & Wozza watched lol

How surprised I was when I met Danny n jane for the 1st time in the forest beside the hotel. I had always envisaged Danny as a white guy :RpS_w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.