Probe into ethnicity of vile gangs

Members online

How are people able to get away with that. Like how do you even search for that. Surely search engines should flag ip addresses for all searches like that or something? Maybe that isnt feasible

Can’t remember as watched the documentary years ago. They host the sites on dodgy country its hard to track them down

Not all all. I see rape as rape. Pedo as pedo. The damage gets done is equally as bad whoever does it.

So when you just focus on muslims you essentially take the heat off all the other wronguns.

I’m saying look at it all. The bigger picture.

If you want to do things in order then start with the worst. White pedos?

All these massive pedo rings worldwide are usually white pedos probably christians? Their religion doesn’t seem to be brought up
You will never undertand because you don't want to know, m8.

Sajid Javid doesn't seem to have a problem with looking into the ethnic backgrounds of offenders.
Mr Javid, whose family roots are in Pakistan, said exploring the 'particular characteristics' of offenders was 'critical to our understanding' of what happened across the country, including in Newcastle, Telford and Rotherham.

How are people able to get away with that. Like how do you even search for that. Surely search engines should flag ip addresses for all searches like that or something? Maybe that isnt feasible

Last I heard, they used ridiculous .coms
POI**BBB.com or similar and included no search terms, then trusted members were invited through things like the MSN chat rooms - that's why they shut them.

Define better parents pls!!!!!
Who’s fault is for kids to have kids?
Reproduction is the consequence of sexual experimentation. We all did it and some got to walk away unscathed. You are right to make mention of the socio economic standing of some of the families involved, we don’t know all the circumstances. However, many of us, me included, do not come from a wealthy background, and had a frugal upbringing. But, I was warned about the consequences of under aged s*x, by my parents, and grandparents, etc etc. It was made plain to me that to “get a girl in trouble” wouldn’t be acceptable, but if that did happen, I would be required to take responsibility.
I do not know the family position of the victims, nor do I know the parents, their morals, or anything about them. What I do know is that my daughter was warned about the predatory nature of the average male, the average teen male and how not to get into any compromising situations. Have I been lucky? Maybe. Do I work hard to stay lucky (in a family sense)? Absolutely. Am I wary of everyone that could possibly hurt my girl?. Yup.
Perhaps what’s lacking is the morality needed to be a parent. Stuff you can’t learn from a book. Right and wrong. Good and bad.
If the lines are blurred, and there is no-one to provide clarity and show the way, it is harder to learn who is good and who is bad. You are right to say it is the fault of us all.
It needs to be made plane to those who seek to predate upon others, that their actions have consequences, but those consequences need to be real. We all also need to look out for our young, and that starts in the family. I do not profess to be a great parent, just the best I can be.

Reproduction is the consequence of sexual experimentation. We all did it and some got to walk away unscathed. You are right to make mention of the socio economic standing of some of the families involved, we don’t know all the circumstances. However, many of us, me included, do not come from a wealthy background, and had a frugal upbringing. But, I was warned about the consequences of under aged s*x, by my parents, and grandparents, etc etc. It was made plain to me that to “get a girl in trouble” wouldn’t be acceptable, but if that did happen, I would be required to take responsibility.
I do not know the family position of the victims, nor do I know the parents, their morals, or anything about them. What I do know is that my daughter was warned about the predatory nature of the average male, the average teen male and how not to get into any compromising situations. Have I been lucky? Maybe. Do I work hard to stay lucky (in a family sense)? Absolutely. Am I wary of everyone that could possibly hurt my girl?. Yup.
Perhaps what’s lacking is the morality needed to be a parent. Stuff you can’t learn from a book. Right and wrong. Good and bad.
If the lines are blurred, and there is no-one to provide clarity and show the way, it is harder to learn who is good and who is bad. You are right to say it is the fault of us all.
It needs to be made plane to those who seek to predate upon others, that their actions have consequences, but those consequences need to be real. We all also need to look out for our young, and that starts in the family. I do not profess to be a great parent, just the best I can be.
Well, that’s my thoughts exactly! Was trying to pin point @Stevieo cos reading his posts he was all over the show and not a solid ground we can start from. We can’t blame the parents only, nor the kids if they don’t want to speak about it. Trauma they will carry for life! How come for the refugees and immigrants there are psychologists available, but not for this kids. How benefits are available for some and not for other? My point is -if there is a will there is a way ! Ask yourself the question what would have happened if Prince Charles didn’t backed up the c**t bishop.? This s**t goes right to the top and it’s a shame when we put the blame on the kids or the parents, they are the victims here. The gangs and the predators taking advantage of the system are the bottom scratchers. The real criminals are far away and high for us and justice.Criminals who the democratic voters have chosen !

Society is often biased. Those at the top make rules, bend rules, break rules. Those lower down feel aggrieved at this blatant immorality but can’t get anything done about it, so they give up and some even join in. Some make a real fuss about the situation but then are silenced by the machinery at the top.....Prince Charles to mention one......sometimes as we have seen, when notice is taken of the person making the fuss, more wrongdoing comes to light. At that point many at the top, though not actually involved, do not want to be blamed for taking no notice initially, and make so much of a smokescreen that the justice system cannot be fully utilised for the benefit of the victim. Society sees this and some think....” they got away with it, so might I”, others think “ what’s the point in making the fuss....nothing happens anyway”. And it happens again.
Justice should not only be done, but should be seen to be done.

Did you guys listen to the video that Stevio posted? The girls being groomed seem to be mostly from within the care system. The parents are probably not even in the picture, let alone giving advice on how to be careful of older guys.

Tough. Most s*x offenders are white. The white community is horrified by this but it's something we have to accept is a fact.

I'm not sure what your point is, matey?

I mentioned earlier that if you watch the padeo catcher videos, then ***** aren't over represented in the demographic of people caught out. Which means that ***** aren't inherently paedos, there's more to it than that.
Well, that’s my thoughts exactly! Was trying to pin point @Stevieo cos reading his posts he was all over the show and not a solid ground we can start from. We can’t blame the parents only, nor the kids if they don’t want to speak about it. Trauma they will carry for life! How come for the refugees and immigrants there are psychologists available, but not for this kids. How benefits are available for some and not for other? My point is -if there is a will there is a way ! Ask yourself the question what would have happened if Prince Charles didn’t backed up the c**t bishop.? This s**t goes right to the top and it’s a shame when we put the blame on the kids or the parents, they are the victims here. The gangs and the predators taking advantage of the system are the bottom scratchers. The real criminals are far away and high for us and justice.Criminals who the democratic voters have chosen !

Nobody has been blaming parents only and 'blame' for victims who won't speak out is a wholly inappropriate word to use. You certainly didn't see me using it. What you have seen me do is look a bit more closely at what went wrong than just shouting 'Dirty *****, evil islamist rapist bastards. Evil islamist rapist bastards they might be, but those girls fell into their hands somehow or other, didn't they?

Muslims are inherently rapists and paedophiles, sharia law courts have sentenced women to gang rape, and have stoned women to death for being raped.

But tell me why are 99% of all grooming gangs Muslims ?

Muslims are inherently rapists and paedophiles, sharia law courts have sentenced women to gang rape, and have stoned women to death for being raped.

But tell me why are 99% of all grooming gangs Muslims ?

You have the relevant links, natch?

Come on, show us the links.

Links to what you fool ? Sharia law condemns women who have been raped to being stoned to death, they throw gays from the tallest building available.

Do some research, you may not be such a apologist for this vile ideology.

Links to what you fool ? Sharia law condemns women who have been raped to being stoned to death, they throw gays from the tallest building available.

I'm apologising for nothing.

You said that Shariah law condemns women who've been raped to death, so it's only fair that you provide links to back up what you say.

Before that, you said that the punishment was gang rape so I'd like to see some links to that too, please.

Do you actually know what shariah law is?

Last edited:

I mentioned earlier that if you watch the padeo catcher videos, then ***** aren't over represented in the demographic of people caught out. Which means that ***** aren't inherently paedos, there's more to it than that.

Nobody has been blaming parents only and 'blame' for victims who won't speak out is a wholly inappropriate word to use. You certainly didn't see me using it. What you have seen me do is look a bit more closely at what went wrong than just shouting 'Dirty *****, evil islamist rapist bastards. Evil islamist rapist bastards they might be, but those girls fell into their hands somehow or other, didn't they?
Whatever, lost my mojo now:rolleyes:

waiting.gif

If you can read, I said do your own research on sharia law and Islam, and you may not be such an apologist, but hey ignorance is much easier isn’t it.

No. You said it so it's on you to back it up.

The point is that generally speaking, white people accept that there are more white pedos than non white pedos in majority white UK but many people seem to be reluctant to accept that Pakistanis and those of Pakistani origin are over represented in the so called street grooming gangs. The street grooming gangs and the the guys grooming children online (the guys getting caught in the "paedo catcher" videos that we see on Facebook etc) are two different things. The probe that Javid ordered is into street grooming gangs. He said
"'We need an honest, open debate on child exploitation, including racial motivation', he said at the time. Miss Champion is chairman of a cross-party working group of MPs. whose constituencies have been affected by the exploitation and grooming of young girls by organised offending networks.
They told Mr Javid in May that they were 'alarmed by the similarities in cases across the country' and called for research into 'common patterns of behaviour'.
"