Probe into ethnicity of vile gangs

Members online

“Perhaps if these kids had better parents, things might not get that far in the first place.”
Well said @Stevieo.
Generations of “ kids having kids” has led to the upsurge in the feral youth we have to deal with now.
If we want it better we are all going to have to pay in a wee bit more.

So it’s the parents fault, ok so tell me why did the police ignore the concerns of said parents ?

Genuinely can’t believe how sick some are on here, however statistically there would be some nonces on here who are clearly showing there hand.

Beasts

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/
Here's a full explanation of the ins and outs of it by a barrister. Turns out the court steps is largely an irrelevance. Shouting 'dirty PakiPaedos' at defendants who were subject to a postponement order was more of an issue, unfortunately for poor Brave Tommy.

Ah yes, good ole Pizzagate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

Tommy never called anyone a p**i that’s a fact. Truth will come out next week

Tommy never called anyone a p**i that’s a fact. Truth will come out next week

You're right, he didn't. That wasn't meant to be taken literally.
So it’s the parents fault, ok so tell me why did the police ignore the concerns of said parents ?

Genuinely can’t believe how sick some are on here, however statistically there would be some nonces on here who are clearly showing there hand.

Beasts

Have you been drinking or are you always this much of a dozy broken brained plank?

What part of 'if the victim won't co-operate, the police can do very little' don't you understand?

You're right, he didn't. That wasn't meant to be taken literally.

Have you been drinking or are you always this much of a dozy broken brained plank?

What part of 'if the victim won't co-operate, the police can do very little' don't you understand?

"Victim" is victims on an industrial scale nationwide, the police ignored it for fear of being branded racist this has been a proven fact.

Yes it has.

No it hasn't. The council were judged to have been partially motivated by a desire not to appear racist, not the police.

The police were judged to have been inept but police are only as good as their funding.... you want a copper on everything bad that ever happens in five minutes, you can have it but you'll have to pay more tax.

Care homes knew perfectly well that kids were disappearing and getting up to all sorts but they didn't feel that they had very much they could do about it. It's not a crime, getting into a taxi, is it?

As I've said, underfunded, overstretched, not enough powers, not trusted to do their jobs properly and the wall came a tumbling down.

No it hasn't. The council were judged to have been partially motivated by a desire not to appear racist, not the police.

The police were judged to have been inept but police are only as good as their funding.... you want a copper on everything bad that ever happens in five minutes, you can have it but you'll have to pay more tax.

Care homes knew perfectly well that kids were disappearing and getting up to all sorts but they didn't feel that they had very much they could do about it. It's not a crime, getting into a taxi, is it?

As I've said, underfunded, overstretched, not enough powers, not trusted to do their jobs properly and the wall came a tumbling down.

Police get plenty money, out of no where there is 100 detectives working full time on the novichok case, the police were aware as much os the social services, the fear of being branded racist because of the like of you has allowed it to continue today

Police get plenty money, out of no where there is 100 detectives working full time on the novichok case, the police were aware as much os the social services, the fear of being branded racist because of the like of you has allowed it to continue today

Nothing to do with me. I've no liking of Islamists or indeed anyone at all. Not that I'm racist, you understand, I hate everyone equally. Fair's fair.

So it’s the young girls fault having asked to be raped, it’s the parents fault, it’s the lake of police funding. At what point do we point the finger at the Muslim rape gangs ?

So it’s the young girls fault having asked to be raped, it’s the parents fault, it’s the lake of police funding. At what point do we point the finger at the Muslim rape gangs ?

I've never once said that it's not their fault.

But the inquiry wasn't about whether or not what they did was wrong, was/is it?

It's about how they got away with it so it (hopefully) can't happen again. Unfortunately, so long as you've got s**t parents and an overburdened system, it's bound to happen again to some degree - just hopefully not like that again.

I've never once said that it's not their fault.

But the inquiry wasn't about whether or not what they did was wrong, was/is it?

It's about how they got away with it so it (hopefully) can't happen again. Unfortunately, so long as you've got s**t parents and an overburdened system, it's bound to happen again to some degree - just hopefully not like that again.

Tellingly at no point have you said it is there fault and it’s inherently in there culture

A bit disingenuous that graph tars all Asians!
Where would the islamics only show on the graph and if put in proportion of how many actually reside here to the ammount of pedophilia and other crimes they commit . compare that to the white Brits % who are still the majority here atm...
Come on Smudger! The image below the graph that I posted (page 1) breaks down the "Asians" etc into nationalities. Put your specs on and look again, m8. lol

Have you listened to the policeman or not?

A large part of what he's saying is that the police cover up was in part due to disguising the fact that the police felt that they had better things to do than chase teenagers about town.

The reason that they felt that way was because these were the same teenagers that care homes couldn't or wouldn't cope with who by extension were the same teenagers that parents couldn't or wouldn't cope with.
Wedger didn't actually say all of that in the video you posted (Have you listened to the policeman or not? lol) or in other interviews I have seen him in.
What he did say was that in a vice unit he was in the officers were in competition with each other to see who could arrest the most prostitutes every week. The processing of them was very easy so it was possible to arrest a good few every day unless they were young teens in which case it was a lengthy process which kept the officers off the street which would keep them from arresting older prostitutes to get their arrest numbers up to win their little competion.

What are you doing about then i ask gps ??
A friend of mine mother works in social care and is comtinuosly told to monitor child cruelty fully knowing that its going on she told me that the worst case of child cruelty was by a policeman and a teacher were they brutally attacked there own children ... you no the biggest ring of peadophiles is enormous and not stopped why because government are the leaders the very people you VOTE to make are life worse . Now why isnt the media looking deep into that no straight away are attacking the ethnicity groups so they can carry on ...
Is it wrong to look into the ethnicity of offenders if it might actually do some good though, m8?

In May 2017, Robinson was convicted of videoing a rape trial - which is illegal under any circumstances for any trial under any circumstances and was handed a 3 month suspended for contempt of court.

While this was still in force, he reported from court steps, which is illegal and arguably harassed defendants. On being told to piss off by police, he did not and was arrested for breach of the peace. It further transpired that there was a blanket reporting ban in place The reporting ban was in place because publicity could be prejudicial to the outcome of the trial.
He was not told to piss off or other words to that effect by the police. There was no warning. They approached him and informed him that they were arresting him for breach of the peace. You can see this in the video he was livefeeding to Facebook at the time. It's on Youtube. It happens approx. 60 seconds from the end of the video.

Wedger (the ex-police officer in the video Stevio posted on page 1) didn't blame the girls or the parents.
You can't blame the girls just because some are reluctant to help. Some of the girls will help. Wedger got a lot of them to talk. They did so much talking that funding was withdrawn from his investigations when he was getting too close to important people. He did not say that funding was withdrawn because the money was needed for catching muggers or whatever.
Yeah, some of the parents are f**k**g useless but that doesn't mean that their kids are fair game for scum bags. I mentioned my m8 a few weeks ago and said he has a daughter that got caught up with a muslim gang. She was 13 and they had her on heroin and she was a prostitute. Yeah, he was a useless parent. His daughter went off the rails when he got sent to prison yet again. He's not the brightest spark BUT he and his sister had both been in care homes when they were kids and he had been abused. (I think his sister had also been abused but I really can't say I remember for sure). Just to say that many of these parents are not useless out of choice. Many have been f**k*d up from the things that happened to them as kids. These kids grow up to be adults commiting crime. I have read that the vast majority of women in prison have been through the care system and many were abused. They'll come out of prison, maybe have kids, get into difficulties, the kids taken away into care and the whole sorry story repeats itself.

Anyway, the "Probe" is supposed to be looking into the backgrounds of the people that are doing the abusing, not the abused.

Wedger didn't actually say all of that in the video you posted (Have you listened to the policeman or not? lol) or in other interviews I have seen him in.
What he did say was that in a vice unit he was in the officers were in competition with each other to see who could arrest the most prostitutes every week. The processing of them was very easy so it was possible to arrest a good few every day unless they were young teens in which case it was a lengthy process which kept the officers off the street which would keep them from arresting older prostitutes to get their arrest numbers up to win their little competion.

There's some reading between the line to do there. You can read 'easy points for adults' as 'no time for children'.

Policemen who have adequate resources don't need targets.

And he does thoroughly lambast social services as wholly inadequate to the point of being uncaring.
He was not told to piss off or other words to that effect by the police. There was no warning. They approached him and informed him that they were arresting him for breach of the peace. You can see this in the video he was livefeeding to Facebook at the time. It's on Youtube. It happens approx. 60 seconds from the end of the video.

Fair 'nuff.

Wedger didn't mention targets that had to be met. Arresting prostitutes was like sport.

Yeah Wedger gets stuck into social services and several other organisations in his interviews. I can't get my head around how more funding can't go into the care system and the police to tackle this when so many of these kids are going to end up as adults commiting crime and going to prison when they are adults and cost the country a wholeload more money and like I said above, they will have kids that go the same way. That will cost the country more money again. It's as if somebody doesn't want this to stop.

I realise that. I also realise that not all muslims are terrorists or rapists and have never said any such thing, m8.

Try telling @gps that as that’s the only thing I’ve being trying to get through to him.

The worst pedo rings are usually rich white men. They abuse kids n stream it online etc monsters. But nobody seems to put this in papers

Wedger didn't mention targets that had to be met. Arresting prostitutes was like sport.

Yeah Wedger gets stuck into social services and several other organisations in his interviews. I can't get my head around how more funding can't go into the care system and the police to tackle this when so many of these kids are going to end up as adults commiting crime and going to prison when they are adults and cost the country a wholeload more money and like I said above, they will have kids that go the same way. That will cost the country more money again. It's as if somebody doesn't want this to stop.

Stated targets/expectations of quantifiable performance. Same thing.

As he says, a prossie every half hour or all day with a difficult child who will probably actively obstruct your 'result'.

The issue with more funding is that everybody wants more funding and it's in the DNA of policemen and politicians to hide what they can't fix, isn't it?

Interesting when Wedger said he wa
Try telling @gps that as that’s the only thing I’ve being trying to get through to him.

The worst pedo rings are usually rich white men. They abuse kids n stream it online etc monsters. But nobody seems to put this in papers
But you only want to draw attention to white pedos when the subject of muslim pedos comes up. It's as if you are saying, "Don't look at that, look at this" so don't come the holier than thou, m8. lol

• Agree
Reactions: gps
Interesting when Wedger said he wa
But you only want to draw attention to white pedos when the subject of muslim pedos comes up. It's as if you are saying, "Don't look at that, look at this" so don't come the holier than , m8. lol

Not all all. I see rape as rape. Pedo as pedo. The damage gets done is equally as bad whoever does it.

So when you just focus on muslims you essentially take the heat off all the other wronguns.

I’m saying look at it all. The bigger picture.

If you want to do things in order then start with the worst. White pedos?

All these massive pedo rings worldwide are usually white pedos probably christians? Their religion doesn’t seem to be brought up

I can't find it now, but if you find anything to do with the people who work in that field, then you'll see just how difficult investigations actually are to conduct for the reasons that I outlined earlier.

Kids who aren't happy at home, either because it's a s**t home or they're just tearaways. Doing runners and not wanting to be found, thinking it's cool to have older boyfriends who have drugs and not engaging with the police even if they are found.

In a nutshell, there were a lot of people who knew what was going on but didn't feel resourced or able to do anything about it - it's very difficult to investigate anything at all if the victim won't tell you anything.

I can't find what I was looking for but I'll post it if I do.
What a lot of s**t you manage to type here!
Kids who aren’t happy at home.......
They wouldn’t investigate if the victim don’t tell you anything........

So , you are putting the blame directly on the parents here , without any hesitation?Why don’t you widen the blame line a bit further where YOU are part of the same society as the parents in question? Kids are kids and we have to take care of them till the moment they are grown ups , not taking advantage! Have asked yourself what actually happened so these kids to end up there? I am not talking reading what the media says, I mean what’s the reality for this families on day to day basis. Maybe this family in particular has fallen behind and not able to compete with other families and kids are the first to be hit and feel abandoned. Kids don’t think rational and long term and this isn’t why they are kids ffs.
So next time you put the blame on the parents, bare in mind that your kids might Be the bullies who made the other kids drug addicts and fallen into the hands of these gangs by telling them we have this we have that bla bla bla. So to narrow it down to you in a very simple way- you are part of the problem and blaming only one part of the equation is like hiding your head in the sand and think is ok, while the hyenas are chewing your ass.

Not all all. I see rape as rape. Pedo as pedo. The damage gets done is equally as bad whoever does it.

So when you just focus on muslims you essentially take the heat off all the other wronguns.

I’m saying look at it all. The bigger picture.

If you want to do things in order then start with the worst. White pedos?

All these massive pedo rings worldwide are usually white pedos probably christians? Their religion doesn’t seem to be brought up

The issue is though, that these guys know each other, which seems to be unique to the Muslims. The white guys meet on line.

From what I hear, a lot of prossies/brothels/madams won't entertain ***** either - I think a look into the culture that drives this is a very wise idea, which is what the original discussion was about.

“Perhaps if these kids had better parents, things might not get that far in the first place.”
Well said @Stevieo.
Generations of “ kids having kids” has led to the upsurge in the feral youth we have to deal with now.
If we want it better we are all going to have to pay in a wee bit more.
Define better parents pls!!!!!
Who’s fault is for kids to have kids?

Wrong AGAIN, pointing out that people repeatedly put themselves in these situations voluntarily and make it difficult for the police to investigate it is not defending it.
Voluntarily? What the f**k ?
Difficult for the police to investigate? Tell me more about it?

• Agree
Define better parents pls!!!!!
Who’s fault is for kids to have kids?

How bout 'parents who actually know where their 13 y/o daughter is and what she's up to?

How bout parents who notice who their 13 y/o daughter is hanging about with?

How bout parents who aren't such fcukwits that their kids end up in a care home?

How bout parents who notice that their 13 y/o daughter is getting addicted to drugs?

How bout 'parents who actually know where their 13 y/o daughter is and what she's up to?

How bout parents who notice who their 13 y/o daughter is hanging about with?

Parents who are trying to explain what’s what in long term and who can’t just lock away her daughter away . You think constant policing will change anything?
How bout parents who aren't such fcukwits that their kids end up in a care home?
Fuckwits sucked by the day life Andbro austerity and not able to take care of their children as they did? Well, here is where the system comes in play and instead helping one person helps 4 or 5.
How bout parents who notice that their 13 y/o daughter is getting addicted to drugs?
It’s a hard time for everyone, especially for the parents! You on the other hand - barking dog on the fence!

The issue is though, that these guys know each other, which seems to be unique to the Muslims. The white guys meet on line.
I am not sure you actually understand what the issue here is ? Stating facts and quoting headlines isNOT the issue nor is solving the problem! How is an issue for the system to convict a group of Muslims and not an issue to do the same to a single white person, or vice versa?

How are people able to get away with that. Like how do you even search for that. Surely search engines should flag ip addresses for all searches like that or something? Maybe that isnt feasible