Prizes and donations so far..

Members online

No members online now.
Personally dont think ebay or gumtree would work as most of it is local collection
I'll put free postage for it so that won't be a problem....I'm on my arse tonight as only just got in so will sort tomorrow(y)

Overwhelmed with your generosity guys this is amazing so far, and now forum favourite @Dropsalot has dropped a bombshell with this huge package
83080028-0B05-4D6B-8214-598B8576ACD9.jpeg
801A7CE9-78C3-4AD0-A0B4-13D82A099DE9.jpeg
3CB0E5DB-330B-4787-B61F-08714FFE123A.jpeg
E2291A76-72F3-45D3-9A53-B6094F1E5E3C.jpeg
4621661E-FD16-475A-BA44-7F9459410BBE.jpeg
FF5A3758-62BF-4394-9DFD-43A605FBA66B.jpeg

Attachments

• E57DC959-527C-4F92-B923-77AF598292EB.jpeg
    E57DC959-527C-4F92-B923-77AF598292EB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 168
  • F62FE51B-5CB9-41D2-9FE6-2E966FBB8471.jpeg
    F62FE51B-5CB9-41D2-9FE6-2E966FBB8471.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 177
More prizes coming in thanks to @Arti , details and pics to follow. Keep donating for a chance to win
DSC_0356.JPG

DSC_0355.JPG

Gold 600 speedscam and Nela Mediflex both brand spankers. Been in the lock up about 2 years. I can even sign them for a couple of extra quid in the charity pot
:musculoso:

Some beauties here! Chance to buy them straight will increase the income I think.

I agree, last time we had a flurry of donations at the start then again at the end. Total has to exceed the value of the prizes in my opinion

I agree, last time we had a flurry of donations at the start then again at the end. Total has to exceed the value of the prizes in my opinion

The only way that could work is if someone is willing, and has the time, to take in all the prizes on offer and then sell them.

Personally, I have neither the time nor the patience for selling stuff direct. Either using eBay which would generate the most cash, or in the for sale section on here. If you remember last time, the biggest hassle for everyone was getting stuff wrapped and posted. If it came down to selling things to generate cash I'd just chip in another donation and not do anything with the bits I put up.

It'd also turn the forum involvement into a straight forward money hand over, which would remove a lot of the chat and entertainment.

I have no problem with whichever way you want to do things, both ways generate money for the cause. Just let us know what you want to do and go from there. (y)

The only way that could work is if someone is willing, and has the time, to take in all the prizes on offer and then sell them.

Personally, I have neither the time nor the patience for selling stuff direct. Either using eBay which would generate the most cash, or in the for sale section on here. If you remember last time, the biggest hassle for everyone was getting stuff wrapped and posted. If it came down to selling things to generate cash I'd just chip in another donation and not do anything with the bits I put up.

It'd also turn the forum involvement into a straight forward money hand over, which would remove a lot of the chat and entertainment.

I have no problem with whichever way you want to do things, both ways generate money for the cause. Just let us know what you want to do and go from there. (y)

I agree with this and think it’s a bad ideal selling things, nobody has the time and it’s the reason I’ve donated cash rather than tools as I’d never end up posting them, but hats off to those who have.

Let’s not fix what isn’t broken. We’re generating money for a good cause here and it’s working well

I'm more than happy to run it like last time. Im thinking two separate raffles (only because of the sheer volume of prizes) I will liaise with donaters and winners etc. No problems with any of that...the only reason I thought a couple of items would of being best sold is to do them justice. That said it's only been four days ( I was just concerned that Donations had slowed). Big push next week with a few videos going out with aim of gaining exposure , will try and encourage newer members to join in by making it clearer the chance of winning. Been away this weekend so haven't been on top of it, back on it later

Perhaps a tpf auction would be the way............chance for a bargain maybe.
Dunno, happy for all that I’ve donated to be used whichever way makes most sense, agree with @imago that keeping the banter/ entertainment going is all part of this.