Private/business health/sick care.

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
I've never done this as I always thought it's another business expense but does any one have any insurance/scheme/policy where there are covered by a monthly allowance if they have an injury/sickness in or out of work?

Not sure what there called or if there worth it but I know I'd be buggered if I was off long enough.

I don't mind paying for something that will benefit me but I find now all policies no matter what seem to have a get out clause for the obvious things which means there never really worth it?

Hope this makes sense and any help appreciated lads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got cover I think it's £7.99 a month I am not sure what it covers completely but can remember if I loose fingers or arm use get £70,000 pay out

I had critical illness cover. Covered long term sickness. When I was diagnosed with cancer in 2013 it paid my mortgage off. Worth every penny. If you can afford it get it. It was with aviva.
How much was it a month pug? This is something I've thought about but put it to the back of my mind.

I don't have it anymore but I must look back in to it. The last time I had it. Anytime I was on the scaffolding all I was thinking about was jumping off it.

I don't have it anymore but I must look back in to it. The last time I had it. Anytime I was on the scaffolding all I was thinking about was jumping off it.
Plasterman said £70k for a finger! Could you take a finger off for that much?

Reminds me of the time was wrecked in a nightclub on Torquay harbour. My mate was in the navy at the time and pretty miserable. He wanted some time off on the sick...... So being helpful someone suggested breaking his arm. I held his hand down on the table and my other mate smashed an ashtray into his wrist. Fractured a bone in his wrist and he had some time off!

How much was it a month pug? This is something I've thought about but put it to the back of my mind.
Not cheap. About £80 a month for me and my Mrs, but, with all due respect to theplasterman, these cheap ones can be tricksy bastards. Had a few mates in the past didn't get the payouts they were due.

Mate of mine wanted a new bike so he cut his pinky off in a sheet metal guillotine. Didn't get his money because it was above the 2nd knuckle. How we laughed at the stupid c**t!