Priorities.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23452

Well, of course if you've got the most important bit sorted then it's only right that everyone else should fall into line, clear their calendar and dig in.

"The extension must be completed ready for decorators to start by mid March 2018." o_O :fuckyou:

Well, of course if you've got the most important bit sorted then it's only right that everyone else should fall into line, clear their calendar and dig in.

"The extension must be completed ready for decorators to start by mid March 2018." o_O :fuckyou:

as a matter of interest, how did the floor turn out with your thinking outside of the box idea?

Yes customers really piss me off when put unrealistic time demands on us.
The Kitchen fitter is coming on. ...
The tiler is booked for ...
Followed by the windows won't be in till...
The electrician can't first fix till...
Leaving us a few days to plaster in between all the 'important trades'

Yes customers really piss me off when put unrealistic time demands on us.
The Kitchen fitter is coming on. ...
The tiler is booked for ...
Followed by the windows won't be in till...
The electrician can't first fix till...
Leaving us a few days to plaster in between all the 'important trades'

you need to try shop fitting. you can start plastering at 10 pm and it needs to be finished by 6 am.

as a matter of interest, how did the floor turn out with your thinking outside of the box idea?

I haven't done that room yet, all that 'needing to earn money' bollox keeps getting in the way. :( The first floor is mostly there now, just the en-suite to fit out. The ground floor will be next starting with the kitchen.

I'd do it on the job we're currently doing, but they want underfloor heating so that'll be liquid screed.

Is this your extension at your house ?

No, it's an enquiry for a quote. Fcuk 'em, even if I wasn't booked up I'd be too busy for that nonsense. No one needs that hassle in their life.

No, it's an enquiry for a quote. Fcuk 'em, even if I wasn't booked up I'd be too busy for that nonsense. No one needs that hassle in their life.

Yup good decision you have to wonder how these people have get through life ! Could not think of anything worse than a job with wannabe project management

I have had a woman send me a shitty text
When I told her a year to start her extension saying I should of booked her in even though She

Had no planning passed ..... or drawing .
You serious !