printed polo t shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

windy

Private Member
Do u lads order the good quality ones when u get em ordered with ur comapny details on them or buy the cheap crap ones and buy em more often? And do u work in em or keem em nice and clean for when ur doin quotes or walking round the pub?

work in mine / fair quality---some are now 2 yrs old---

poloshirts jumpers fleece all with co details stitched in

think i bought them as a deal together (can't remember price )

if you get dirty, still looks the part if you understand what i mean

beddy ur so funny, i tolld u last post i have jumped on with me mate doin a bit on the domesitic side. I have been plastering over 5 years. Is that ok with u? Or do i need to ask in writing?:RpS_sneaky:

Lol funny guyWill go to confession tommoz, forgive me father for i have sinned. I have applied liberal amounts of finish plaster i'n a strange wimens house to produce a nice uniform finish.

No need for the informal letter if you have settled your score with the almighty one. God, not warrior

I have stitched polos, Ts, long sleeve Ts, hoodies and jacket. I get the cheap and cheerful stuff cos they dont last forever whatever trade your in. It just looks more professional when you are all logo'd up. It doesnt mean the customer is going to get a better job if you are wearing your logo though. Its just a pride thing.

ive got a jumper ive had for about 7 years now its fcuked haha got expanding foam all down the front (somehow) and a fag burn in the sleeve but the back where my name and number is is mint so i cnt brng myself to bin it its me favorite.
i had loads of polo shirts aswell but my misses has one of the magical washing machine/ baskets where you put the clothes in and never see them again its the bermuda triangle of washing systems in this place im sure:RpS_cursing:

I wear 3 tshirts when plastering... a vest a round neck then a polo shirt which is graphiced up :)

go to the customers look all smart name and logo... by the time I have started the first t shirt is off :) keeps them clean

Danny

i buy cheap t-shirts from asda, then get some transfer paper and do it myself! Its a lot cheaper, when the tshirts are shagged i just chuck them and make a new one! It it quite time consuming cutting all the lettering though.

There's nothing wrong with wearing a vest to work...as long as you don't mind looking like christian from eastenders

Status
Not open for further replies.