Pricing

Used to be easy pickings once plastering
When Goodyear's laid everyone off by me they all become plasterers and plumber's

pal working with me done alot of site work. Said theres 2 romanian lads throwing 150m on a day each 1 coat sponge n works flawless
I cant see that . I've been in the game 31 years and never met anyone who can do 150 mtrs in a day . I know a handful who knockout 100 and they dont 1 coat either

It’s not exactly about money, more about the amount of work that’s there for the taking. I quoted a job today at £1000 where normally I’d have priced at £650 and even then it’s Only 2 days labour and £80 max materials so a decent price. She didn’t bat an eye an transferred £200 deposit off her own back. She couldn’t even get anyone to go and quote
Well if there's pounds signs all over the thread. No it nothing to do whith money lol

Yeah I bet it's flawless.

my exact words but he’s been all over it when dried apparently it is. Haven’t seen it myself tho but I’ve heard him on phone to his pal whos pimping em out and seems legit. He’s got other firms tryint to buy them lol

I cant see that . I've been in the game 31 years and never met anyone who can do 150 mtrs in a day . I know a handful who knockout 100 and they dont 1 coat either

id 100% agree but heard the phone call mate. They don’t stop all day. First there in morning too and got a weird system.

throw f**k loads on. Sponge it. Spat it. Soak in water to the point it’s dripping off the ceilings. Go for a fag. Come back 20 mins later n cross Trowel it and apparently on board it’s immaculate

id 100% agree but heard the phone call mate. They don’t stop all day. First there in morning too and got a weird system.

throw f**k loads on. Sponge it. Spat it. Soak in water to the point it’s dripping off the ceilings. Go for a fag. Come back 20 mins later n cross Trowel it and apparently on board it’s immaculate
Ha ha doubt it. That's like saying I can skim a 3 bedder in 1 day and it looks tidy . Lol

Ha ha doubt it. That's like saying I can skim a 3 bedder in 1 day and it looks tidy . Lol
My bad 100ish each. I’m sceptical
63F20D2A-5345-45D5-8F60-47761DE856EC.jpeg
too tbh

Was at £2.00 ish for years, only got better last 2 years or so
I know that's what I said I was getting £2.00 15 year ago . Now its £3.00 in Manchester ha ha good job I've no mortgage anymore. Ha ha

my exact words but he’s been all over it when dried apparently it is. Haven’t seen it myself tho but I’ve heard him on phone to his pal whos pimping em out and seems legit. He’s got other firms tryint to buy them lol
People say shite like that when it suits their situation, I bet he wouldn't have them do his own place. Bit like that rough c**t on here that covers loads metre's, can't think of his name at the moment.

I know that's what I said I was getting £2.00 15 year ago . Now its £3.00 in Manchester ha ha good job I've no mortgage anymore. Ha ha
Nice bro, had a firm that paid £3.80 measure through £2.00 lm on reveals £1.00 lm on beads was facking quids in :LOL:

People say shite like that when it suits their situation, I bet he wouldn't have them do his own place. Bit like that rough c**t on here that covers loads metre's, can't think of his name at the moment.

im skeptical myself but he’s a20+ year Tidy spread. Bigging up 2 romanian Gippos doesn’t benefit him in anyway so not sure why he would make that up

im skeptical myself but he’s a20+ year Tidy spread. Bigging up 2 romanian Gippos doesn’t benefit him in anyway so not sure why he would make that up
All youngens chat shite about how many mtrs they do . I met 2 s**t kickers in the boozer last Friday. Asked them the dabbing prices both said we dont do that pair or weapons

@lurpak got to say it might be the gear from garage but I think you've humbled alot since you first joined.

Definitely not the biggest pruck on here anymore @Robbo123

I was going to say the same to you the other week, before you nearly murdered @Stevieo at a bus stop.

it’s always been banter mate. Some get it some don’t. Hardly come on anymore tbf.