Price work or Day Rate..?

Was that sick pay insurance you had @Pug or something else.
I dread to think what would happen if I could not work because of long term illness.

I dread to think what would happen if I could not work because of long term illness.

If you get a mortgage tell them you dont smoke and get insurance .....especially if you have kids.
(Or a greedy hateful woman).

It was critical illness cover. You could add bits to it like wages etc but it got really pricey what with being self employed so we just stuck with clearing the mortgage.

My work partner of nearly 10 years has had to quit due to health problems. 27 years of plastering and now he's lost everything poor sod

Saw on news tonight politics bloke say self employed are earning less money now than 10 years ago, agree or disagree?

Saw on news tonight politics bloke say self employed are earning less money now than 10 years ago, agree or disagree?

There trying to up the money for new build tradesmen cause there app. Schemes never worked......country desperate for houses.
Cuunts are clueless.

There trying to up the money for new build tradesmen cause there app. Schemes never worked......country desperate for houses.
Cuunts are clueless.
I try not to watch news but seen/heard him , thought sod knows if we are or not, always doom and gloom on there

I try not to watch news but seen/heard him , thought sod knows if we are or not, always doom and gloom on there

2007 "the economy is booming, far better than any country in the trade world"
(From all goverment leaders)
2008 everythings goes bust.

Until 2020 everythings gonna be good ...then bust again.
Which i dont mind.
Il get to watch my kids grow again !!!

My wife and I have separate life insurance policies and critical illness cover...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

2007 "the economy is booming, far better than any country in the trade world"
(From all goverment leaders)
2008 everythings goes bust.

Until 2020 everythings gonna be good ...then bust again.
Which i dont mind.
Il get to watch my kids grow again !!!
Hoping to sell up my pad next year march April, wanted to this year but had to much on, gonna downsize and enjoy life more, stuff um !

Day work on site is just an appearance fee...

I dont think so mate .....patchers get day work to make sure someone gets there nice new home bang on.

You can pay me next time to fix your computer ......il just stand and stare through your windows.

I dont think so mate .....patchers get day work to make sure someone gets there nice new home bang on.

You can pay me next time to fix your computer ......il just stand and stare through your windows.
I did 18 months of day work on site and literally did very little... we were also paid to sit in the cafe for 3 weeks because stuff was not ready.... :)

I did 18 months of day work on site and literally did very little... we were also paid to sit in the cafe for 3 weeks because stuff was not ready.... :)

Was the cafe any good [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can remember being paid a day rate when things wernt ready.....but this is rare nowadays.
Everyone seems to squeeze every penny out of each other.