Price required please for lime plastering - Oxfordshire

Members online

Bishy23

Hello, I have been let down by a contractor for the pricing of lime plastering and need to know a price per m2 for lime plastering please.

Total area: 74m2

Labour only price please.

The price is required this evening if possible to help finish an urgent quotation.

The work will be in Oxfordshire.

Thank you

Hello, I have been let down by a contractor for the pricing of lime plastering and need to know a price per m2 for lime plastering please.

The price is required this evening if possible to help finish an urgent quotation.

Thank you
First of all I would’nt price a job without seeing it and secondly most plasterers are booked out fairly far in advance so would’nt even respond to such a demanding post.

Thank you

So you basically want someone to price the job for you with every chance they will never get a phone call or invitation to carry out the works!

I smell a rat!

G.E.T F.U.C.K.E D

I would have costed this one but then I noticed it was for Oxfordshire......and well, I’m a Cambridge man myself.........