price m2 - stucco (top coat only)

Members online

Belly

Hi All, new to the forum . what is the going rate on site for sand and cement fine down finish (stucco) just final coat m2 price pls. Been asked to give a price for a job that a previous plasterer has done scratch coat on and done one .

Hi All, new to the forum . what is the going rate on site for sand and cement fine down finish (stucco) just final coat m2 price pls. Been asked to give a price for a job that a previous plasterer has done scratch coat on and done one .
@luke105

I wouldn’t touch it if I were you, if you top it out then you are taking responsibility for the under coat unless you get something in writing

Ah right I got you butties! I thought you could ask a serious question and get a serious answer on here. Didn’t know it was full of tosspots pretending to be spreads. If I wanted to have banter I would do it on a what’s app group wIt’s my mates. Just for that now I got to do a job of 4000m2 for £2.55 a meter. I got to do it now because that’s the price I have given based on your advise.

Ah right I got you butties! I thought you could ask a serious question and get a serious answer on here. Didn’t know it was full of tosspots pretending to be spreads. If I wanted to have banter I would do it on a what’s app group wIt’s my mates. Just for that now I got to do a job of 4000m2 for £2.55 a meter. I got to do it now because that’s the price I have given based on your advise.
I meant £25.55 sorry mate!!

Say you tested for Covid-19 and can’t do it

We're the tosspots pretending to be spreads, and yet you're the one asking a bunch of strangers how to price up a job? That seems odd.
It's an unwritten forum rule that we don't discuss prices. Occasionally regulars get drawn in, but not often.

No chance.

Full of s**t.

Ah right I got you butties! I thought you could ask a serious question and get a serious answer on here. Didn’t know it was full of tosspots pretending to be spreads. If I wanted to have banter I would do it on a what’s app group wIt’s my mates. Just for that now I got to do a job of 4000m2 for £2.55 a meter. I got to do it now because that’s the price I have given based on your advise
We're the tosspots pretending to be spreads, and yet you're the one asking a bunch of strangers how to price up a job? That seems odd.
It's an unwritten forum rule that we don't discuss prices. Occasionally regulars get drawn in, but not often.
Well to be honest pal I didn’t think of you as strangers. I thought you were my new family and you were on my Christmas card list but you can forget it now . I give me reasons why I was asking !! I told you I ain’t done a huge deal of sand and cement in last 20 years and mainly been subbing to a handful of contractors doing sto, Webber, pared etc . So was just asking for bit of advise on the going rate . Wish I never bothered now . Ffs it was a simple enough query, don’t understand all the abuse .

Ah right I got you butties! I thought you could ask a serious question and get a serious answer on here. Didn’t know it was full of tosspots pretending to be spreads. If I wanted to have banter I would do it on a what’s app group wIt’s my mates. Just for that now I got to do a job of 4000m2 for £2.55 a meter. I got to do it now because that’s the price I have given based on your advise

Well to be honest pal I didn’t think of you as strangers. I thought you were my new family and you were on my Christmas card list but you can forget it now . I give me reasons why I was asking !! I told you I ain’t done a huge deal of sand and cement in last 20 years and mainly been subbing to a handful of contractors doing sto, Webber, pared etc . So was just asking for bit of advise on the going rate . Wish I never bothered now . Ffs it was a simple enough query, don’t understand all the abuse .
Parex

Now who's doing banter.

You think you've received abuse? Crikey the guys have been very polite to you.
Danny the owner of the forum has said many times that he doesn't like prices being spoken about on the open forum, no good ever comes of it.

Well I may, or may not be a pussy, but at least I know how to price my own work up.
Ffs you muppet . Let it go I only asked for a bit of advise on going rate for a certain job , if I knew you were going to cry about it I wouldn’t have bothered.

Ffs you muppet . Let it go I only asked for a bit of advise on going rate for a certain job , if I knew you were going to cry about it I wouldn’t have bothered.
C4650771-780F-4705-BF00-F6FE83F13A4B.jpeg

If this is true it’s the funniest thing since the bus stop incident
I’m in stitches here with tears in my eyes thinking some daft cuunt is doin s&c for £2.55