price high every fcker else does

uni-king

Private Member
Well 2day I got a price from a drain company basically my outside drain is f**k*d at my rental property so there are re routing it to my other drain..he said £280 plus vat and told me it will take 2 hours! Told him im in wrong game and he just laughed at me! Thought us spreads were expensive!

Get the landlord to pay for it, it's tax deductible

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

not to hard to do it yourself or you can book the drain co. bill off your tax bill on the property.

Yeah I got charged a fortune for having a drain unblocked, I'd clean s**t out of drains all day for the money they earn

Its not blocked drain I payed them £54 2day to try unblock he said its collasped so that was a waste so he's re routing my kitchen drain to the other drain in garden as its less to excavate..just the cheek of him telling me it will take a couple of hours I dint even ask how long it wud take him aswell he was gladly telling me

I am the landlord lol!
We had the same 2 weeks ago, Thames water charged 1k to jet the lot over 3 occasion, another geezer spent 2 days rodding and throwing acid down and I still had to go and fix it myself, they couldn't lift a manhole cover, took me a day to get it up and reinstate flooring and whatnot, and it was a third of a n engineering brick restricted the flow.
Now tenants want 6k compo for not being able to trade for 2 weeks while drainage was back flowing.

Well 2day I got a price from a drain company basically my outside drain is f**k*d at my rental property so there are re routing it to my other drain..he said £280 plus vat and told me it will take 2 hours! Told him im in wrong game and he just laughed at me! Thought us spreads were expensive!
I went through a gas pipe back of my house 6 years ago 2 hours they were fixing the pipe 800 pounds

I thought on your super Leeds rates wouldn't make a dent in your wealth plus with all them mtrs you do as well

I thought on your super Leeds rates wouldn't make a dent in your wealth plus with all them mtrs you do as well
I wudnt care if I was doing 500m2 a day in stil not happy with paying £140 a hour! Makes u laugh tho as some of story's on here where public have asked y its so much etc and slating spreads who charge x amount a day it makes u just think fck it my rates are going up..

Cos I've got to pay for it! Fcking hell zolco r u taking over Vince as the thickest on here :)
That's alright mate, I can live with that, I've been called much worse in my life

I wudnt care if I was doing 500m2 a day in stil not happy with paying £140 a hour! Makes u laugh tho as some of story's on here where public have asked y its so much etc and slating spreads who charge x amount a day it makes u just think fck it my rates are going up..
It's like a plumber ect or these "multi trades" that charge a fortune a plumber goes on charges 2500 for a boiler and 6 Rads 2 days max profit of a grand at least plasterer goes in to price a 8x10 ceiling and says X amount and gets called expensive

It's like a plumber ect or these "multi trades" that charge a fortune a plumber goes on charges 2500 for a boiler and 6 Rads 2 days max profit of a grand at least plasterer goes in to price a 8x10 ceiling and says X amount and gets called expensive

a heating engineer always has earned decent money, if your heating or hot water fails you want it sorted straight away.
there is no rush to plaster a ceiling.

a heating engineer always has earned decent money, if your heating or hot water fails you want it sorted straight away.
Depends on if your ceiling is on the floor and I've always got finish to hand and haven't gotta order a part have I

Try telling that to nuggets who ring me saying can u come a skim my kitchen I like wen there say 2morrow If poss so I say no chance and then get phone put down on me!

Plumbing and roofing stuff like that, even through a recession people will part with their money for these trades.

Barbers...they're robbing b##tards. Got my barnet cut yesterday £15 it cost, and in the hour I waited he cut 5 others -that's £75 per hour. He only actually charges £14 for a haircut but expects the £1 tip...when do I ever get a FOOKIN tip...NEVER

I've come to the same conclusion. Now everybody thinks I'm a c**t. Oh well i will either actually earn a living or be on the dole next year

Barbers...they're robbing b##tards. Got my barnet cut yesterday £15 it cost, and in the hour I waited he cut 5 others -that's £75 per hour. He only actually charges £14 for a haircut but expects the £1 tip...when do I ever get a FOOKIN tip...NEVER
£10 a haircut down here maximum, unless you go to some queer salon.

I've come to the same conclusion. Now everybody thinks I'm a c**t. Oh well i will either actually earn a living or be on the dole next year
My mate is a shelf stacker, his mrs doesn't work, they got 3 kids and want another, that f**k**g bum goes on more holidays than me.

Every job I have seen this year I have done!

I saw a house refurb a few weeks ago I didn't really want, but he pushed me for a price.
I worked out a fair price that just covered me for that extra day and a half & £100 of materials I always seem to cop for on that kind of job.

"thanks for coming to see me, but I'm using someone else" read the text.

Every job I have seen this year I have done!

I saw a house refurb a few weeks ago I didn't really want, but he pushed me for a price.
I worked out a fair price that just covered me for that extra day and a half & £100 of materials I always seem to cop for on that kind of job.

"thanks for coming to see me, but I'm using someone else" read the text.

i never price for half a day, always a full day. we only do one job per day.

Try telling that to nuggets who ring me saying can u come a skim my kitchen I like wen there say 2morrow If poss so I say no chance and then get phone put down on me!

they are all in a hurry till they get the price that usually slow them down a bit.