Plungers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool,will have a look. Surprised that they have been fazed out in most big chains. Surely they are still pretty essential as plasterers must come across jobs with no electricity?

Yeah I've seen a few online but was hoping to just pick one up from somewhere. Going to try some independent hardware stores if not I'll get one off of eBay .

Cool,will have a look. Surprised that they have been fazed out in most big chains. Surely they are still pretty essential as plasterers must come across jobs with no electricity?

I Always carry my own electricity with me, but always have a plunger in the van in case of emergency.

Yeah I've seen a few online but was hoping to just pick one up from somewhere. Going to try some independent hardware stores if not I'll get one off of eBay .
shame you are not near brighton george,, i have got one in my shed,, never been used and never gonna get used now,im the same as jesssop now,, no electric no work

shame you are not near brighton george,, i have got one in my shed,, never been used and never gonna get used now,im the same as jesssop now,, no electric no work

That's cool,I'm in no rush really just the £15 in my pocket will end up at the offy if I don't get it soon lol

Sod that pal- if no electric surely you have to get a genny in to supply the lecy! Gone are the days of mixing by hand and plunger! :RpS_thumbup:

Sod that pal- if no electric surely you have to get a genny in to supply the lecy! Gone are the days of mixing by hand and plunger! :RpS_thumbup:

Just had a look on eBay and Amazon and there are some generators under £ 100. Not sure if they would be any good though?

I was on a job last month and the guys laying sleepers in the grounds had one of these petrol drills perfect for mixing.
Think it was about 400 squid with 2 years warranty

Attachments

• 1399285200171.jpg
    1399285200171.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 289
  • 1399285224330.jpg
    1399285224330.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 250
Just had a look on eBay and Amazon and there are some generators under £ 100. Not sure if they would be any good though?

Just hire one pal from a merchant - unless your getting a load off properties without lecy I wouldn't waste money on investing on one 2nd hand- but new if you have the work
load if not just hire pal!

Lol whats the matter with a good old mixing stick anybudy gets in youre way u could hit them with it

Lol whats the matter with a good old mixing stick anybudy gets in youre way u could hit them with it
reminds me of a mixing stick i had years ago,, it was a metal one and lasted me years,, i think if i had hit anybody with that one it would have probably killed them

I was on a job last month and the guys laying sleepers in the grounds had one of these petrol drills perfect for mixing.
Think it was about 400 squid with 2 years warranty
anyone remember the petrol mixing whisks that came out years ago,, bloody hell you could only mix outside or yours eyes started to sting and it got hard to breath,, needless to say they was not around for long

anyone remember the petrol mixing whisks that came out years ago,, bloody hell you could only mix outside or yours eyes started to sting and it got hard to breath,, needless to say they was not around for long
I know a lad that just boards (screw and dab) always busy which is bizzare because his work is shoite. He made himself a whisk out of a petrol strimmer, would fill a house with fumes in minutes.

Oh the good old days of being an apprentice and feeding 2 spreads then putting on a wall yourself! Still like to remind myself of them if I have a small ceiling or wall on get the plunger out nowt better NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.