Plumber.

MIXERMAN

Job I'm on, plumber says I used to be a plasterer. Blah .blah. how many times have you met blokes like that. He's going on about big sweeps ect.

I had it last year I was overboarding a small artex kitchen ceiling and the chap comes out the living room I use to be a plasterer I said why you got me doing this then he was like no its not for me anymore I said how about making brews then

I went to night college 3 years back to get my water plumbing quals. 2 year course .80% of the lads on the course where already tradesmen in different trades. Painter,tilers,plasterers etc... go figure .. its called self development. Ironically the other 20 % who got the course free cos they've been sent by the dole office who had 0 interest in the course and most failed their exams on purpose

Job I'm on, plumber says I used to be a plasterer. Blah .blah. how many times have you met blokes like that. He's going on about big sweeps ect.
If he’s going on about big sweeps just hand the c**t the broom and tell him to f**k**g get on with it. Even better, next time he starts mouthing off flick some gear off the corner of your trowel at the back of his head!

Good to see people better theirselves and get on. I used to be a sparks but prefer plastering now.

I went to night college 3 years back to get my water plumbing quals. 2 year course .80% of the lads on the course where already tradesmen in different trades. Painter,tilers,plasterers etc... go figure .. its called self development. Ironically the other 20 % who got the course free cos they've been sent by the dole office who had 0 interest in the course and most failed their exams on purpose
That is the same experience I have had exactly.

I did a plastering job at a hospital near a main entrance omg the amount of I use to be a plasterer, lovely job , missed a bit that day it was seriously doing my head in

To be fair the guy I did the ceiling for was a spread he pulled out the photo album out with him on the job with 3 generation of spreads him his dad and grandad he was in his late 60s I said to him when im done you wanna go over my work give it a good check he said sod all that mate I can't get up on trestles anymore the painter will sort it he never had boys just daughters so never passed it down to another generation either

i used to be a plasterer but im alright know once heard that in a pub some old guy was asked what he used to do for a living I didn't know him but had to shake his hand thought it was as funny as f**k

To be fair the guy I did the ceiling for was a spread he pulled out the photo album out with him on the job with 3 generation of spreads him his dad and grandad he was in his late 60s I said to him when im done you wanna go over my work give it a good check he said sod all that mate I can't get up on trestles anymore the painter will sort it he never had boys just daughters so never passed it down to another generation either
You mean females can't learn the trade?

Paul whitehouse used to do a character in the pub . He'd say Plastering ,hardest game in the world that.

wait till jessica reads this stevio, if your phone rings tonight, that means she has arrived, in your house somewhere making the call

Harry Enfield made me want to be a plasterer
74342FB8-AA10-45B1-93AA-14C73A6E2B0B.jpeg

when i was plastering at the Lakes mental hospital in Colchester. a chap came up to me and said that he used to be a plasterer working with his dad. i knew that he was a plasterer by the things he was telling me.

then he noticed a male nurse looking for him as he would not take his medication on that day.
the next time i noticed him he was in the common room with a couple of 20 year old inmate girls dancing like the clappers.

the scaffolders lorry turned up to remove some scaffolding. the inmates all piled out to help. they where throwing the putlocks so hard that they went straight over the lorry and where landing on the road.
another one walked straight over a wet screed to have a word with the screeder.

when i was plastering at the Lakes mental hospital in Colchester. a chap came up to me and said that he used to be a plasterer working with his dad. i knew that he was a plasterer by the things he was telling me.

then he noticed a male nurse looking for him as he would not take his medication on that day.
the next time i noticed him he was in the common room with a couple of 20 year old inmate girls dancing like the clappers.

the scaffolders lorry turned up to remove some scaffolding. the inmates all piled out to help. they where throwing the putlocks so hard that they went straight over the lorry and where landing on the road.
another one walked straight over a wet screed to have a word with the screeder.
Just sounds like an average day on site for @algeeman !