plaziflex blade

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry lad n Lasses going off thread here ,done a job supply n fix for a donkey electrician come builder ,never again took 30% tax , said hmrc told him so , that can't be right

lol.. yeh ya noisy f**k*r....lol our house is at end of rd.. black pick up, nip in for a brew mate

Noisy? Hacking off in the morning as well 8am. That will wake up the old dears in the care home as. Well as de sen!

lol.. not wake me up pal, gone by 7am.... hope weathers ok for ya mate... catch up in summer i hope..

Sorry lad n Lasses going off thread here ,done a job supply n fix for a donkey electrician come builder ,never again took 30% tax , said hmrc told him so , that can't be right

Are you cis registered and if so did you give him your number?

@BetterTAX might be able to answer this, I've never heard of 30% deduction

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya second and last job for him CIS alright ,cheeky b#####rd adamant hmrc told him so

If you have an accountant?? They will deal with this for you?? 30% is ridiculous and he's being daft!!?? Ask @BetterTAX a sponsor of this forum who will know better than us lot to help put you straight!?? Fingers crossed for you mate :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

That can't be right, if he's taken 30% off your invoice then he's done it wrong.

E.g bill for 1000 but 300 was materials then taxed you on 1000, it should be 20% on your wage.

if I'm going to be stopped tax I always do labour only, and make sure I get a ticket.

Afraid not but you do get beddy's warty, liver spotted , cheese crusted scrotum on your chin :RpS_thumbsup:
now there's something to look forward to ,just watch and see how cassie post much more often now to get to a 1000 posts quick :RpS_lol:

If your CIS registered and have given him your details then he should be stopping your tax at source @ 20% you'll get stopped 30% if your not registered. If you've given him your details then hes having you over i would imagine. Put your foot down and don't let him take the p1ss with lame excuses.

I like it dry.....

attachment.php

Ya second and last job for him CIS alright ,cheeky b#####rd adamant hmrc told him so
Call his bluff and tell him your going to ring HMRC and check why 30% ask for his details etc if he doesn't give them you or gets arsy you know he's conned you! Then report him so he doesn't do it to anybody else in future!! Our job is difficult enough without being messed about getting paid !! Hate people who mess you around at paying up time!! :RpS_cursing:

check it out with your/an accountant.. if hes robbing you.. rip his fukin head off... standard...

Sorry - only just seen this!

Are you CIS registered and did you give him your UTR number? If you did, he is only supposed to deduct 20% and give you a "payslip" to show that he has deducted and paid the tax for you.

If you are CIS, maybe just started out, you will need to register for self-assessment tax, a legal requirement. Then you get your UTR. If you need to get a UTR number, we can help you, just to chivvy you along really.

In any event, you should have been issued with a statement showing the tax deducted and that (30% - well, the difference) can certainly be claimed back - luckily soon after 6th April!

Status
Not open for further replies.