plasticiser in coats after sbr slurry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaky

Hello out there

Just wondered if its ok to use plasticiser in scratch and top coat of render over previous sbr slurry mix ?

Thanks Happy Spreading.

plasticisers are additives that increase the plasticity or fluidity of a material to improve workability, therefore i don't understand your question, why would an sbr slurry prevent you using a platiciser

waterproofer & plasticisers are two completely different additives one makes it "waterproof" the other makes it more pliable so using one shouldn't mean you cant also use the other

Hello out there

Just wondered if its ok to use plasticiser in scratch and top coat of render over previous sbr slurry mix ?

Thanks Happy Spreading.

welcome along Breaky :RpS_thumbsup:dont forget the your introduction, there is a prize each month for best intro. Been some belters recently, bloody love a good intro me :RpS_laugh:

welcome along Breaky :RpS_thumbsup:dont forget the your introduction, there is a prize each month for best intro. Been some belters recently, bloody love a good intro me :RpS_laugh:
@Olican here you go mate I'll do it for him.

Hi I'm nown az Breaky coz well I break fings. I'm obvidsly knot a propper plasterer (see opening question) butt phancy breaking sumbodys hart by fecking up the rendering on there house.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Olican here you go mate I'll do it for him.

Hi I'm nown az Breaky coz well I break fings. I'm obvidsly knot a propper plasterer (see opening question) butt phancy breaking sumbodys hart by fecking up the rendering on there house.

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: I think you win this months prize with that little Gem

ive read this thread and all i can say is that , with the information given , it might just depend on a few things .

Status
Not open for further replies.