Plastic Arch Bead

Members online

Flippa

Hi all, I was wondering if I could get some advice. I have formed the perfect small arch in my extension opening. Not too large just a tidy little corner curve to take away the open square look of the room entrance. I have purchased the plastic arch beads from screw fix but can not for the life of me stop the things from kinking on the arches. The arch is quite small (only 6 inches) so not as big as most arches. I have been plastering ages but very rare I mess about with arches these days and am a little stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi all, I was wondering if I could get some advice. I have formed the perfect small arch in my extension opening. Not too large just a tidy little corner curve to take away the open square look of the room entrance. I have purchased the plastic arch beads from screw fix but can not for the life of me stop the things from kinking on the arches. The arch is quite small (only 6 inches) so not as big as most arches. I have been plastering ages but very rare I mess about with arches these days and am a little stumped. Any help would be appreciated.
Beadfix.co.uk
Your welcome

Attachments

• 20210822_123129.jpg
    20210822_123129.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 197

6” arch!

Are you a borrower?

you’ll need more cuts to get a 6” radius as from what I remember they are about every 20mm, so at that radius it’ll never form a nice curve.