plasters labourer

Guess its ok for us most bogged down with work worrying about getting it done on time, quite the reverse of your dilemma so not so in tune with your lot.
Try once a day bud and next chance you get from here take it above any other offer unless guaranteed full time. Just my advice nobody wishes you ill bud.
Not a good place to be, every man needs his work .
hey is saying bud lots as bad as guys:eek:

This is becoming extremely annoying, do a one day course get a labourer cscs card, then look for work, gumtree, agencies etc. Stop all this posting, you're doing everyone's head in

This is becoming extremely annoying, do a one day course get a labourer cscs card, then look for work, gumtree, agencies etc. Stop all this posting, you're doing everyone's head in

Obviously doing your head in more than mine....i respect a bit of persistance and commitment to your chosen course of action.

I'm looking for any kind of labouring work I'm hardworking reliable can do a lot for labourer can do any days live near peckham give us a chance

He was offered work but cancelled last minute so fluffed it before he even started!feel for the poor bugger who takes him on!

Cheers plas 1 for your nasty comment got a good job thank you thank you everyone else for help and tips
Well done , hope all goes well n have a good xmas . Mostly well meaning hardworking guys on here and sure plenty had hard times so some empathy . Best o luck (y)

:)You didn't do zolcos job because you found something closer even though the guy offered you some work!Then you disagree with my comment!maybe uou should read what you've txt then your see why your replies are what they are!I'm glad to hear you tool Bobbys idea though and went for tescos.Anyway good luck in what your doing and a jobs a job (every little helps).

My parents got a house in villamartin, kind of south nice place, i miss abroad good sun, football and beer. Mrs dont want to take our lad abroad till he's three sooner we got raped at centre parcs.....he's only 10 months so no Estrella for me for a while....suppose can get it at local weatherspoons but not the same.

Maybe simon disagrees with you cos you are being a cock? He agreed with my post....maybe he likes spain or estrella.

Or just me cos im cuddly and friendly and dont mind being the little spoon

How am I being a cock?I first said that he was offered work and didn't go because he found something closer!true?just think it's a piss take when there's someone looking desperate and messaging every second of the day and turns it down.were all entitled to out say.

Didnt say you weren't entitled to your say, we all deserve to be able to say what we want. I didnt like it in the first place when he dropped out and said so but we dont know the reasons, travel can be expensive and wages low as a lab so one job might be closer, maybe one looked more likely to lead to consistant work, m aybe chap has a family and every penny counts. We dont know circumstances so shouldnt judge to harshly. Im sure youre not a cock, was just a flippant comment.

Fair comment.i think it was all the posts that he kept on posting before hand.oh well not going to go on about it.

Looking for a plasterers labourer I'm done this job a while I'm hardworking reliable can do a lot for a labourer give us a go live in london can start asap thanks guys