Plastering .....

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

My guess is the lovely Steph in the article(advert) has never seen a bag of uni never mind Dura.

If you scroll down to the related articles bit.
Screenshot_2017-12-22-13-22-19.png

(y).

So many pet hates in them pics that get my back up.
1 I put it on like that when I.m knackered and cant be assed to go from top then bottoms in 2 strokes
2 that size of mixer gonna cause back some pain
3 hate mixing skim in gorrillatubs
4 I absolutely hate seeing trowels in a bucket like that

I've no idea who that is in the first picture but by f**k I'd slap by son so f**k**g hard if his putting on looked like that! It stopped me looking any further.

I've no idea who that is in the first picture but by f**k I'd slap by son so f**k**g hard if his putting on looked like that! It stopped me looking any further.

yes we skim tight as well. the plasterboard is a nice flat surface then they put tram lines all over it. plastering is as easy or as hard as you make it.

yes we skim tight as well. the plasterboard is a nice flat surface then they put tram lines all over it. plastering is as easy or as hard as you make it.
Says everything that you knew exactly what I was thinking Malc.
So many people's putting on is rough as f**k. No wonder they can't get their heads round guys doing 90m2 of high quality skimming in a day. Obviously when I was Ty younger lol.

Looks to me an advert for the certified scheme, read mark's one too till he says "you have to be a people person" that's where I stopped reading it, then there's "flynny" who's not the real one as our flynny is black, 6'10" and has a dong like a horse, so that one is fake

Last edited:
Says everything that you knew exactly what I was thinking Malc.
So many people's putting on is rough as f**k. No wonder they can't get their heads round guys doing 90m2 of high quality skimming in a day. Obviously when I was Ty younger lol.
Most domesticated animals doing reskims, not used to putting it on neat and thin, most mixes what you'd turn away let alone putting it on the wall. I'd say there could be months going by without doing any new work, mostly it's Mrs Smith's lounge ceiling

Looks to me an advert for the certified scheme, read mark's one too till he says "you have to be a people person" that's where I stopped reading it, then there's "flynny" who's not the real one as our flynny is black, 6'10" and has a song like a horse, so that one is fake
Pmsl mate

Most domesticated animals doing reskims, not used to putting it on neat and thin, most mixes what you'd turn away let alone putting it on the wall. I'd say there could be months going by without doing any new work, mostly it's Mrs Smith's lounge ceiling
If I was skimming over old Artex it might not be going on thin, but it would still be going on neater than that mate.

we do mostly domestics. we give the artex a good scrape, thin pva than a tight skim. the fan patterns get a coat of bonding then a tight skim.

we do mostly domestics. we give the artex a good scrape, thin pva than a tight skim. the fan patterns get a coat of bonding then a tight skim.
The comb patterns are a f**k*r having said that we still just pva and skim it. Still have to laugh when people can still see it when it’s dry and panic about it still being there till you tell them to feel it

It is a rash bit of coating, that's for sure. The tidier the coating the easier the troweling