Plastering workwear

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep a clean sweat top in the van which sits over my overalls when I look at jobs. I used to go home then shower and change but the price of diesel etc means it makes sense to go after work. Most people appreciate you to be on time or call if you may be delayed no matter what you look like.

I keep a clean sweat top in the van which sits over my overalls when I look at jobs. I used to go home then shower and change but the price of diesel etc means it makes sense to go after work. Most people appreciate you to be on time or call if you may be delayed no matter what you look like.

I keep a dirty top just in case I look to clean!!!:RpS_thumbsup:

When on the tools I wear a vest, 2 T shirts and graphic polo shirt :) Strip off as I get hot and then at the end of the job the polo shirt goes back on and i look clean to collect the money :)

Always clean to price jobs but conscious not to look like a double glazing salesman :)

When I'm doing site work its a pair of Matalan jogging bottoms and a cheap white t shirt. I never take them home to wash them just wear them until they get too smelly or too dirty to wear and them i throw them and get some new ones .

Status
Not open for further replies.