Plastering workwear

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper

Private Member
I'm tired of going through Polo shirts and jeans, so i'm looking for some ideas. What's everybody wear for plastering?

only the best ,with out the fish
Picture328.jpg

Whits the score with the troosers Flat boy? they look like the breeks my window cleaner wears ???

i got the snickers trousers, the crotch needs sewing again. its because of my large penis. even the expensive stuff goes a knacker so stick to cheap s**t or old good clothes.

lol if i can wear old armani jeans to work, i'm sure i might be able to stretch to mars bar troosers! ;D Aye, steve, plastering fuks everything, eventually. ::)

I'm wearing pair of £190 y-3 trainers now! they dont look like they will make Monday

Danny said:
lol I wear shorts and a vest followed by t shirt then a polo shirt

Danny

Right said fred. danny? ;D It's too cold up here for shorts and vests....unless they are under your work clothes :D

oasis said:
I'm wearing pair of £190 y-3 trainers now! they dont look like they will make Monday

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the FUK £190 for a pair of gutties :eek:

I keep an eye out at all the second hand shops on the way to a job. Been wearing teletubbies p.j's today. Droped back in on the way home. What will tomorrow bring?

pair of £6 joggin bottoms and a multi pack of t-shirts from primark. Just bin em when theyve had too much stick (cheaper and less earache than breakin the washin machine)

lewisricekrispy said:
I keep an eye out at all the second hand shops on the way to a job. Been wearing teletubbies p.j's today. Droped back in on the way home. What will tomorrow bring?

;D ;D

I did that once, not easy skimming a ceiling in a wedding dress :'( :'(

This week, I have been mostly working in a white tuxedo. It's great, because the blobs of joint cement don't show up. The freesia button hole keeps making me sneeze though.

all my t shirts are the pub promos my local pubs always give them to me which is handy I just keep dropping in for beer...lol

I wear shorts in winter as soon as you get moving its ok

Danny

Nisus said:
lewisricekrispy said:

;D ;D

I did that once, not easy skimming a ceiling in a wedding dress :'( :'(
lol ;D

steve cov said:
i got the snickers trousers, the crotch needs sewing again. its because of my large penis. even the expensive stuff goes a knacker so stick to cheap (german word) or old good clothes.

kin el,you wear chocolate trousers :eek:

Why not just go naked!
It's free & refreshing.
Plus nice airflow to the sack region keeping you cool all day long!
No more betty swollocks ;)

Go on let it all hang out.

Got my old diesel zathan jeans on at the minute wife says makes my ar@e look nice finished off with a snickers hoody in black with white trim I must say I do look awesome!

Anything that fits me like a glove on a chickens lip that's cheap and light, hate theses expensive heavy work trousers with all the pockets on full of muck in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.