Plastering work in SW London area offered

Members online

W
Hell be walking the plank with no cash..not getting stung again but he seems genuine but so did aj plastering guy..ill be there tho wen he's skimming this time :)
Wish I had a camper van I could of come up your way for a week myself and got on site work to see if I can cut it..
Murder on the site floor
Hey DJ

Have to kickstart the blade before
Hope it goes okay for ya .. New member and @Kitchy .. Who is the forums resident picture snag spotter .. I look forward to seeing how this works out, it's a bit like the anticipation of Flynnymans Man v Machine thread.
In the left hand corner we have kitchy the smooth lean mean skimming machine,always on the job at 7am and always attack attack attack on his jobs weighing in at 30years old and 15 years experience in the game ..just at his peak of his career..
Versus
In the right hand corner the newest member to arrive Stuy68 up for the challenge of where there is walls to be plastered ... He'll be there..there no stopping him, weighing in with 20 hard fought years of plastering experience of all sections of the trade,

This is going to be good
I look forward to it.

Hope it goes okay for ya .. New member and @Kitchy .. Who is the forums resident picture snag spotter .. I look forward to seeing how this works out, it's a bit like the anticipation of Flynnymans Man v Machine thread.
In the left hand corner we have kitchy the smooth lean mean skimming machine,always on the job at 7am and always attack attack attack on his jobs weighing in at 30years old and 15 years experience in the game ..just at his peak of his career..
Versus
In the right hand corner the newest member to arrive Stuy68 up for the challenge of where there is walls to be plastered ... He'll be there..there no stopping him, weighing in with 20 hard fought years of plastering experience of all sections of the trade,

This is going to be good
I look forward to it.
Pmsl

Versus

This is going to be good
I look forward to it.
I'm 32..ive got faith..we just want a normal finish not asking for much just sumat that painter can tackle without any easyfill..

Versus

This is going to be good
I look forward to it.

You might be surprised! The new member in th corner , might not be tat new at all :boxeador:

You might be surprised! The new member in th corner , might not be tat new at all :boxeador:
True also forgot to say in the pre match build up the other thing is

Kitchy is northerner , rough and ready to spread

Stuy is from the midlands, which we all know is where most of the best plasterers in u.k are based

:bailando:

Stuy is from the midlands, which we all know is where most of the best plasterers in u.k are based

Once pete moves elsewhere we'll have all the best plasterers:whistle:.....ive heard hes getting his own bedroom at BG headquaters and is going to live there:)

Us northerners will always be the best..we invented plastering

Still better than Ireland and Scotland put 2gether me old mucker

Well u should there is only 4.6 million people in Ireland and Scotland 5.2 million.
English 53.1 million u have to admit with that population your team is pretty poor :inocente:

Don't think so I got a like off him not 2 long ago tho he must have hit it by accident lol
Defo by accident clemo that was ment to be a dislike just thank ur lucky stars Dan got rid of the dumb button which I still dnt believe Is the right move

Hello all

I have ongoing enquiries for plastering jobs which are generally residential plastering work in the SW London area, it's more than I can deal with so I'm looking for a competent person or company to take on extra work.

If you are:
Bonafide (time served and insured as a minimum)
Can respond to: calls/emails/whatsapp/texts on time
Have reliable transport
Own your tools
Work clean
Are reliable, professional and take a sense of pride in yourself and your work

Then please PM me for more details

Kind regards, Michael

Hi Micheal,

We are Mac Plastering Team based in SW16, we also sometimes have more jobs than we can deal with and sometimes like now we need some more. So if you are happy to give me a call on 07739509112 or send us an email on contact@macplasteringteam.co.uk, it will be much appreciated. Thank you, Regards Joanna