Plastering the ancient craft

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trouble is these courses are churning people out on a weekly basis and even if only half of them last a few weeks before failing it's still a lot of jobs throughout the year that aren't available to the "proper" tradesmen.
It's the reason I decided to stop helping out at my local "plastering training provider", I didn't want to be part of the problem. Some weeks half the guys on the course had jobs (paying) booked in for the following week.:RpS_scared:

Andy they dont last the distance, as you know good lads are struggling, these lads and lasses cant learn over night and they arent gonna get work over night it doesnt work like that. Yeh they might get a few jobs for friends and family but they wont last in the real world, fair enough some people pick stuff up quick and work hard so fair play to them but they will create as much work as they are doing through shoddy work. Some people will always want cheap and accept substandard work for what they are paying and you will never change these peoples minds and would you really want to work for them?

Hi Flyman​
I would suspect a hard silicone poured over a model area.
Basically if you have a printed area make a square box bed it in plaster so it dosent leak. Flood pour it to the thickness of the sheet that you are using at present.
When cured peel it off and jet wash the area clean
Just make sure the area you use is level both ways
Ask nick what shore strength you need on 0333 1212120
As for advertising have had talks with Dan the rates he sent us are rather big for a small growing family site
Thanks for reading my post
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.