Plastering prices

Members online

Yes, it hard to get use cash, some nights can't sleep thinking about it, or is the big lump of cash under the mattress that's keeping me awake.
Money under the mattress and in your cupboard draw let's hope u don't live in liverpool

In the draw, count it, get the queens face all the same way, rolling into a bundle, under the bed.
Is it just me, that has got O, C, D.

I'm with Hollybank also feasting at the mo £300 per day minumum but aiming for £400 - £500. Rendering around £500 - £1K per day.

Yum yum.
big will ferrell GIF

Not difficult on private work mate...2 men and a machine...I bash most of my jobs out with a labourer up to around 60m2. Hard work but pays well.
"Those of us with characteristics you neither display or could relate know there is a certain modesty amongst the higher earners. It is a very old school trait, one never discusses openly their earnings let alone be braggish about it , you come across poorly and displaying a very weak character "

That was a quote and not directed at you

"Those of us with characteristics you neither display or could relate know there is a certain modesty amongst the higher earners. It is a very old school trait, one never discusses openly their earnings let alone be braggish about it , you come across poorly and displaying a very weak character "

Turnover and profit, a married couple frequently estranged.

Killer

I also mean no offense but I'm afraid it's how a lot of society behaves , glorifying profit , becomes the norm

We are all peasants here no matter what we earn.

That's because people don't know where all the plasterers live, because they can't get past the electrified gates and moat to see them.
Gated housing is for the poor , living on an island in your own pond is the future Andrew Robinson