Plastering in 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_spread

Private Member
After years of plastering and waring my body out, I am now prepared to give all the hard work up and train someone up. It will be an intensive 5 day course. No timewAstwes need apply.

Jj 079866 72204

Last edited:
if i take up the course can you throw in plumbing and sparky courses half price for the second week?

This is not the speedskim course, unfortunately I'm not able to teach speedskim techniques. This is a genuine chance for someone to learn old skool plastering for free

Jj

paulcook is lost for words on his first post mmmmm youd have been better using ya first words in the 'place to say hello' section where you from paul?

Yea learning more about rising damp. Maybe you could do a group session showing us that it doesn't exist?

BTW I just phoned the number and was offered it up the bum by a man.

Amazing. I never even got a call for this vacancy. People mustn't want to do a 5 day course when I suppose they could do a 3 day course. Thing is, the 5 day course covers ALL ASPECTS of plastering, not just skimming, rendering and screeding

JJ

don't drive at the min mate so could'nt get up to ya anyway plus i don't no what u would do to me in the nite lol

After years of plastering and waring my body out, I am now prepared to give all the hard work up and train someone up. It will be an intensive 5 day course. No timewAstwes need apply.Jj 079866 72204
do u do a 5 day comedy course, quick wit, sarcasm, craic etc:RpS_lol:

Amazing. I never even got a call for this vacancy. People mustn't want to do a 5 day course when I suppose they could do a 3 day course. Thing is, the 5 day course covers ALL ASPECTS of plastering, not just skimming, rendering and screeding

JJ
will you throw in a bit of pargetting in the afternoon ?

Hi irish.my mate up here in herts reckons he an his family are well known down your way foggerty ever heard of him or them?so i can shut him up for once?!lol

Never heard of him but kebab king might have heard of them :RpS_thumbup:

The par getting is included in the course but dogging isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.