IMG_3633.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3629.jpeg
    IMG_3629.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3630.jpeg
    IMG_3630.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 152
think you've been slagged pal by a cnnut off a site bumping his money up see it all the time on here...slags getting their rates cut so have to make it up from somewhere and it's poor fkers like you that suffer

think you've been slagged pal by a cnnut off a site bumping his money up see it all the time on here...slags getting their rates cut so have to make it up from somewhere and it's poor fkers like you that suffer
That's nearly as funny as the other lunatic wanting to patch cornice with hydrated lime and board finish. Ha ha domestic dons do t make me piss ffs !!!

Snaggers . What snaggers if our work is snagged we don't get paid unlike the domestic cash n dash clowns that keep popping up on here . BELLEND
and thats precisely my point u SLAG......turning out shite on new builds don't get paid then let loose murdering private/domestics.....we've all seen and heard the stories on new builds fkin site SLAGS have turned the trade to shite

and thats precisely my point u SLAG......turning out shite on new builds don't get paid then let loose murdering private/domestics.....we've all seen and heard the stories on new builds fkin site SLAGS have turned the trade to shite
I don't do domestics you BELLEND and very few new build houses . We do offices mainly and schools and colleges ye thick fooker . Who the fuk do you think does them the the fooking fairies . Fuk me your some clown you the way you think is bizarre you must know some shite site men that's all I can say