Plastering course 8 week

Members online

DannyFFC

Im 22 done labouring for years for all different trades but it's bout time I get myself a trade otherwise in 10 years I'll still be a labourer I'm planning on doing the professional plastering course what after the 8 weeks to 10 weeks u get your city guild level 2 (I know the best way to learn Is on job and these things don't happen over night And I'd still be learning in 10 years time) just wondering if anyone has done this course or it's worth doing or if they just want ur money cheers.

Welcome along Danny, it's the equivalent of doing a short course in catering then going to work in a Michelin star restaurant, you will have an understanding of the basics but will have a steep learning curve . Try finding a decent plasterer to help you along. Where are you based? ...oh and if your looking for tools you can win some by helping our fundraiser..good luck .

https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/you-can-now-donate.73684/

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/plasterersforjosh?utm_term=m4bZxDBVG

Im 22 done labouring for years for all different trades but it's bout time I get myself a trade otherwise in 10 years I'll still be a labourer I'm planning on doing the professional plastering course what after the 8 weeks to 10 weeks u get your city guild level 2 (I know the best way to learn Is on job and these things don't happen over night And I'd still be learning in 10 years time) just wondering if anyone has done this course or it's worth doing or if they just want ur money cheers.

Any chance you could pop back in tomorrow?

About 9pm would be great. Be a few lads who'll ....well....Just be there, yeah?

You aren't by any chance a vvery good looking man with a Scottish accent are you? Great crack, very clever, that sort of thing.

I don’t see the point in spending the money since you don’t actually need qualifications legally anyway. You’d be better finding someone to take you on and even give them the money!

I did one mate 6 weeks at goldtrowel, set my business up from that and have been trading 3 years now...if you want any info feel free to pm me

@lurpak is doing OK off the course, too. I learned off a housebuilder....not much to do after I'd knocked up for him so was allowed to put on a wall ....no real pressure to get it right because he could set me back up again if it went wrong. No real pressure to be fast either because I wasn't doing anything else. Good way to learn.

@lurpak is doing OK off the course, too. I learned off a housebuilder....not much to do after I'd knocked up for him so was allowed to put on a wall ....no real pressure to get it right because he could set me back up again if it went wrong. No real pressure to be fast either because I wasn't doing anything else. Good way to learn.

Lol. The legend who trained me up would school this entire forum combinded. I was smart and laboured for free

@lurpak