Plasterers

Members online

Brummies do what thay gotta do to live if its takes under cutting then it is what it is sorry lads no white lighting the way forward lol

Quality rules out competition if your number is being passed about it's for cheapness and yes if you get in with a good builder he will want quality workmanship not quick

Your better on the buckfast bud only problem is their a thing like a dolphins nose trying to get out your arse in morning:frio::frio:

Quality rules out competition if your number is being passed about it's for cheapness and yes if you get in with a good builder he will want quality workmanship not quick
Thing is you're open to exploitation by any builder because they know you don't know your own worth.

Strange this is djr said he knows him and djr is north west. Not likely someone from Dorset would come to work in the north west. Maybe I'm wrong.

Red-Flage-Warning.gif

Lol pool dorset anyway bed time busy day Tomor lads thanks for everything
Wow,interesting read.... what the fuk is he playing at ,warren ffs get yourself a door frame stick your head in it and slam the fuking thing shut ye fuking soft c**t!i don't care one bit about what your saying kids and mortgage your not making a dime!! dime bar! Armadillo.
Wake up smell the coffee.....

I know, was only kidding ya. Would love to be sitting in it most of the year thou it is a c**t to work in. Maybe its ok if your climatised but when it comes here to the west of ireland, it hits me like a ton of bricks.
Yup just get used to it but tiring so limits yer day .

U and him should met up and have it out. Instead of being 2 bitchis on the internet. I seen him hit the boxing machine with your name on it. He can punch. :boxeador:
I've not got a problem with him and in the words of Bruce lee "boxing machines don't hit back" :)