Plasterers Tattoos

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Seen a nice brickies tat yesterday, just thinking a speedskim st blade across top of my back like beckham might look cool

Feel the need for a tat , come on Chrispy's Amsterdam beer weekend

Yesterday at 2:50 AM
Beader, tinytom, Paul and forgive me if i haven't remembered anyone who has posted utter bo,,,,ks your all safe but Jamesthefirst and mouldyoldspudgun in particular your in the sh,t as the theme for the weekend is that everyone has to get pi55ed and have their user name tattooed in block capitals lengthways on their gentleman's mixing stick

Beader, tinytom, Paul and forgive me if i haven't remembered anyone who has posted utter bo,,,,ks your all safe but Jamesthefirst and mouldyoldspudgun in particular your in the sh,t as the theme for the weekend is that everyone has to get pi55ed and have their user name tattooed in block capitals lengthways on their gentleman's mixing stick
Thank f**k I didn't put my full name. Would of had to use both sides

Mine would say Jam, even with a hard on! :ROFLMAO:

worked for a 74 year old lady last year,...she said look at this and slowly undid her blouse,...i am thinking i can ,no i must get through that small window,......then it appeared ,her first tattoo ,all very nicely done ,flowers etc,...and the words do not recussitate,....she said well hector we are all going one day but she did not want to end her days stuck in some home,...i thought she was right

I feel very out of place as I don't have any....

Wanted some growing up but then always changed my mind

Had 3 hours of inking yesterday booked another half day for June. Want full sleeve on 1 arm then I'm quitting