Plasterers pregrit

Cornelius

does anyone know of a pregrit that you can skim over the same day? Blue grit and some of the others your supposed to wait 24 hours. I don't want to use pva. Cheers fellas

Mocrogobetis is good same day but goes solid not tacky, it doesn't like wallpaper paste residue though and knauf betakontakt if high or medium suction.

does anyone know of a pregrit that you can skim over the same day? Blue grit and some of the others your supposed to wait 24 hours. I don't want to use pva. Cheers fellas

I mentioned to someone BG a couple of weeks ago that bond-it needs to be same day skim, it'd be alot more popular and useful

Do wickes still do theirs that was always 2hrs
Wickes still do it and is very good. And yes Vince, i use hair dryer on it. Also get heaters up against it to help it on its way, can save the day sometimes if there's no uni around.

The gypsum bond it is dry in an hour but I've never skimmed on it straight away but think it might be ok.
On every background and all temps? How about over an oil based paint in the middle of winter on a job with no heating :bailando:

IMG_6299.GIF

I've been making my own. Buying 10kg tub of sika PVA and throwing a few good handfuls of render sand in it. Works great when I've run out of micro (y)
For skimming obviously not render :loco:

Bond it £55-65 ish
Blue grit £18-20 same sized tub and also a great product Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue grit takes twice as long to apply.
Blue grit needs twice as much finish to cover.

Did you learn nothing from the Nanette Newman Fairy liquid adverts?

Blue grit takes twice as long to apply.
Blue grit needs twice as much finish to cover.

Did you learn nothing from the Nanette Newman Fairy liquid adverts?

We used 30 tubs of it on this job in 6 weeks. Not a crack or problem on any of it. Great gear

Attachments

• IMG_4765.JPG
    IMG_4765.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 382