Plasterers northwest

Looking for a good 2 gang of plasterers preferably to do full hits on new build houses tack , dot + dab , skim sites are based Bolton , Preston , Blackpool , Liverpool at the moment looking for lads to start now and continous work for right gang
Cheers Stu
Hi Stu is it redrose.?

Take down the vultures

IMG_7256.JPG

Nothing like a job offer to flush out "new" members who never posting an introduction or anything!! There is a term for them but it's not 9pm yet

Nothing like a job offer to flush out "new" members who never posting an introduction or anything!! There is a term for them but it's not 9pm yet
Thought it was a site to help plasterers out and one plastering firm needs lads and One firm needs work surely Every1 's a winner there or maybe im wrong .

Thought it was a site to help plasterers out and one plastering firm needs lads and One firm needs work surely Every1 's a winner there or maybe im wrong .
No your right. The regulars on here help each other out often. Just be good for others to join in the banter too or maybe I'm wrong?

No your right. The regulars on here help each other out often. Just be good for others to join in the banter too or maybe I'm wrong?
100% right there marshy and I'm sure it's not hard to keep up with banter on here if it's as easy as putting gary glitter pics on after some1 mentions gangs (y):baaa:

Oh yes exactly :D But a lot of teh regulars are posting and helping others and have worked hard to make this place the useful site it is :D

And its kinder a bit of etiquette to say hello before snapping up jobs :D

Oh yes exactly :D But a lot of teh regulars are posting and helping others and have worked hard to make this place the useful site it is :D

And its kinder a bit of etiquette to say hello before snapping up jobs :D

you wouldnt have a job if it wernt for us cuunts squabaling !!
by the way whats your tipple tonight ??