plasterers mate/labourer, herts, beds & bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharky

Hi, I'm looking for a Plasterer who can help me carry on my training of the trade in herts,beds & bucks area. I have been doing some work with a plasterer but he has decided to retire. Along side this I have been working with a building firm doing various building works over the last 3 years.
I am looking for someone who can help me carry on with my training/ambition of becoming a high quality plasterer, money not an issue just want to get in with someone. I am very keen, willing and able.

:Hardworking, reliable and flexible hours
:Laboring
:Skimming and undercoating
:Tape & jointing
:Working on domestic and commercial jobs
:My own van and tools

many thanks

get him drunk down the pub and trick him into signing a contract giving you the right to continue under his business name and have his number :-*

can the old boy you were working for recommend you to another spread?

calm down boys!

all the best everyone, hope work picks up and i prey that one day i will no longer be a college student and will actually be classified as a "spread" ::)

thing is, when i started, i worked for an old boy. he was younger than i am now and i'm only 41!

GMW was removed from the forum due to the lack of repect for other members and myself.

MrSpoon has left also but he went on his own and will be sadly missed

Now please guys stop pratting around

Danny

hey sharky, a'nt got any work at the moment, but message me with your contact details, you never know somthing might come in. we work the same area,. We like to work as a 2n1 gang, if your on the tools as well is a bonus. "Hey grandy any news on that north london job?."

Thanks Lads for your replies

Gps, I live just outside Luton

plasterer/Steve my contact number is 07900003013

Cheers again

Status
Not open for further replies.