Plasterers looking for work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix

Hey everyone,

Works gone dry, speaking for just myself i was a subby for a big firm in the Midlands have been with them 4 years and before that did 8 years with a few other well known firms as well as lots of private work.

Like i say works gone dry due to the weather and me and my collegue are looking for anything that would cover us for a few weeks until it picks up again we are based in Birmingham but are willing to travel, our last big site was malvern based on a charles church site tack, dab, skim and render based.
Between us have over 30 years experience. We can Tack, Dab, Skim, Screed, Render, Float and Set pretty much anything to be honest.

Any job considered, two hardworking, honest lads..id be very willing to give out the company owners name and contact if you want peace of mind and a reference to back up what i have said and the quality of work we carry out.

cheers.:RpS_thumbup:

sorry i been rushed off my feet recently and after posting this i managed to get work off a couple firms 1 was paying 1.95 and the other 1.90

bodplasterer where is the work and how much you offering?

Status
Not open for further replies.