plasterers isle of white

Status
Not open for further replies.

rendit

right lads im pulling off job on isle of white theres nothing wrong with job just to far and ive got loads of work nearer home its free digs and . its mp75 with all good areas walls are 3.7 high theres a mtech 300 on site so you dont have to bring your own kit .only quality lads pm me as i dont want to let the company down they have been very good to us will give you contact number and prices via pm thanks lads .this is a chance for a good mp75 squad to make alot of lollie and company is spot on cheers lads if you put your numbers on pm i will ring you direct and i will answer all questions direct i dont want know kick backs or anything. work there for approx 6 to 7 month

Last time I worked over there we stayed in the shaven haven b&b in ryde :RpS_biggrin:

Only thing any good round their was the wetherspoons.

My mate "ref" is interested in this job but can't log into the forum to leave his details. I know I'm new to posting and people don't like a newby asking about work but he's a bit stuck at the moment with the log in problem. They can PM me or "ref" if they are interested. I would PM rendit but not sure how you do it.
Hope I've not pissed off too many people with this post!

Cheers
Paul

thanks lads but isle of white job is now filled thanks nick for a speedy reply and for moving things round to accomodate job

Status
Not open for further replies.