Plasterers clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jansen get up Bentley bridge and take £50 with ya, go in sports direct and get some cheap trackys and sweaters wear em up Wolverhampton for a week or two then gew to werk in em jobs a gudun :numberone:

I can't wear them cheap trackys, they shrink after 1 wash and with these long legs it's a problem haha
Just bought some Dunlop cordura ones from there for £20 and ther bang on :)

Navy logo polo shirt, navy joggers from primark £5, steel toe boots. pack of 5 white t-shirts £10 on eBay for summer. Won't put them thick trousers on, too warm, can't move in them, pockets are awful, expensive and uncomfortable

Got to wear gloves on all big sites now. At first I kicked off saying I won't wear them but eventually you have to admit defeat. I actually wear them all the time now and they do protect your hands mine always use to crack and get very dry.

Got to wear gloves on all big sites now. At first I kicked off saying I won't wear them but eventually you have to admit defeat. I actually wear them all the time now and they do protect your hands mine always use to crack and get very dry.

I voluntarily wear safety specs now all the time as well... feels normal...

@jansen get up Bentley bridge and take £50 with ya, go in sports direct and get some cheap trackys and sweaters wear em up Wolverhampton for a week or two then gew to werk in em jobs a gudun :numberone:
Haha he wouldn't make 30 yards with 50 notes in his pocket in Bentley bridge saying that he wouldn't make half that in Dudley with a fiver ! [emoji1]

Can't wear the specs and what I've seen 99% of other trades can't either.

I have a pair of dewalt ones that were about £15 and they are comfy but when I am grinding I either have my welders helmet I or my goggles that are like a ski mask... I just had laser eye surgery so I wan't to keep them in tip top shape :)

Same thing happened to us. Buy em by the box now

I feel naked without gloves been wearing them for years, can't do anything without them now. The state of some peoples hands are disgusting, I don't want that.

Your getting yours a lot cheaper than me then. They're about £14 for a pack of 10 pairs. Very good gloves though. Contour Avenger they're called lol what a stupid bloody name for work gloves.

Your getting yours a lot cheaper than me then. They're about £14 for a pack of 10 pairs. Very good gloves though. Contour Avenger they're called lol what a stupid bloody name for work gloves.

Well the ones I get (black rock) last about 3 to 4 weeks and then we bin em so yours might be a tad better quality.
They do the job of saving your skin to a degree

Try some of the o'keeffe's working hand cream ..... quality stuff to be fair - everyone ive told to try has said there hands are better after a week of use

Status
Not open for further replies.