Plasterer wanted Bristol, domestic job

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToolGuy

Hi, I'm doing a lot of general renovation on a house in Cotham, Bristol. Have some internal plastering that needs doing and let down by my previous fellow after waiting 3 months for him (he's too busy with regular work). House is still a bit of a building site. Naturally want a good job in preference to quickest.

Boarding and finishing a ceiling and parts of 2 walls on a porch, boarding and finishing under a bay. Leveling and finishing plaster on already installed TR27 insulation on two bathroom walls, skimming one bathroom ceiling, etc. i.e. lots of bits, a good few days work probably.

Contact here or
Charles Mobile: 0755 218 7374 or come into shop Bristol Design on Perry Rd.

Thanks for the references to Spunky, bod, SPT and Freed, no response yet but this is probably one of the worst few days to be posting a request with all the holiday stuff. I had just heard from my local chap that he just couldn't fit in the time and his recommendation of someone else hasn't responded to phone or text.

I still have a lot of work to do on this house (more wiring, plumbing and need to build kitchen units, install bathrooms, etc.) before I can move in. The plastering is now starting to hold up some of the other work.

Charles

Hi mate, are there any rooms ready to go then, or what? (as you're saying there is wiring/plumbing etc, still needing done)

Yes. all of it at the start of the thread, though not all needed now if it is too much :). Will have more later but this is a start. Wiring is in the areas needing plastering just not connected, sockets not in place to make it easier to plaster, etc.

Hi Charles I'm round the Hanham area so could pop over and have a look for you if your stuck mate.

Hi Ivor, so not all that far away. Not really stuck but do want to find a good general plasterer as it is a variety of jobs at the one house. Give me a call and we can organize meeting at the house.

Hi charles I have worked with Ashley aka Ivor before he's a good plasterer I would have responded myself but missed your post as I haven't been on in a while.

Sponky, Yes ready to go. Had an appointment with Ashley for yesterday afternoon after he finished work on another job but didn't show up or call. Suspect with the weather he got caught working late.

Job has been started. It is going to be split into 2 spats of time, but this saved some money and works OK for me. So thanks to those making suggestions or visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.