Plasterer required, domestic job, MIddlesex

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha50

Evening all

I am renovating my house, doing what I can myself and using skilled people where required. Am looking for a competent plasterer to eventually skim my whole house (3 bed semi) in Middlesex.
I have taken the ceiling down in all rooms and put up new boards.
All walls are back to plaster and skirting and rads are off.
Wont be ready to start work for a about 3 weeks but want to get the ball rolling. during evening/weekend work if that suits.
Can give more details on request as I appreciate in order to quote people will need to see/ask more questions about the job.

Thanks

Hi Alpha, I'm London based and would be interested as my sister lives in Ealing and I'm gonna be doing an attic conversion for her soon/staying with her.There may be some lads on here who are closer to you though.

Not many lads would be interested in doing a whole house on Eve's/weekends you will find

Eddie

Irish,Will you be able to fit it in around your thespian commitments, how's the filmstar life, your a busy man!!:RpS_thumbsup:

Irish,Will you be able to fit it in around your thespian commitments, how's the filmstar life, your a busy man!!:RpS_thumbsup:

My acting and my plastering services to ordinary people are totally separate.

Im still a down to earth celebrity that still goes Waitrose like everyone else

Evening all

I am renovating my house, doing what I can myself and using skilled people where required. Am looking for a competent plasterer to eventually skim my whole house (3 bed semi) in Middlesex.
I have taken the ceiling down in all rooms and put up new boards.
All walls are back to plaster and skirting and rads are off.
Wont be ready to start work for a about 3 weeks but want to get the ball rolling. during evening/weekend work if that suits.
Can give more details on request as I appreciate in order to quote people will need to see/ask more questions about the job.

Thanks
In al seriousness mate, some right good lads on here who will do you a top job in your house, and you might even get a right laff for no extra cost:RpS_thumbup:

Hello, my name is Ray, I am a plasterer of some 20yrs + experience. Although based in Essex, I am willing to travel throughout the South East to undertake work as in todays times, needs must. I am happy to give you a free no obligation quote for your project. Please feel free to contact me on 07980 379576 or rscplasteringservices@live.co.uk
Hope to hear from you soon
Ray

Hello, my name is Ray, I am a plasterer of some 20yrs + experience. Although based in Essex, I am willing to travel throughout the South East to undertake work as in todays times, needs must. I am happy to give you a free no obligation quote for your project. Please feel free to contact me on 07980 379576 or rscplasteringservices@live.co.uk
Ray
FFs swoop , swoop, shoppin channel or what? How you mate welcome to the lurker forum!!!!!!!

Ray
hello my
Names lurkio and I
Hang round the edges of forums , puttin nowt in but takin out only!!!! Feckin belter mate, belter?

Surprising what crawls out the woodwork when a sniff of a job comes up, depending where in Essesx to where in Middlesex, good luck.

hi alpha,my names jason n i work in a 2 man gang frm ruislip/eastcote wiv plenty of experience. is the work still available? as work is gettin a bit thin round here. lemme no if theres anythin i can do ;) cheers m8

Status
Not open for further replies.