plasterer/plasterers required in cornwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced plasterer / plasterers required for ongoing work in Cornwall must be of excellent standard in rendering skimming and screeding other skills in the trade would be an advantage must be clean tidy and polite loads of work available.

Experienced plasterer / plasterers required for ongoing work in Cornwall must be of excellent standard in rendering skimming and screeding other skills in the trade would be an advantage must be clean tidy and polite loads of work available.

Seems like everybody is busy I put adverts everywhere I could think yesterday not 1 enquiry

send it to Barnsley and you could stand back and watch us all fight like dogs over scraps after a sunday dinner!!! and a burnt 1 at that!!!

but fair play plastering cornwall!!! nice to see busy mate and sharing the wealth!!!:RpS_thumbup:

send it to Barnsley and you could stand back and watch us all fight like dogs over scraps after a sunday dinner!!! and a burnt 1 at that!!!

but fair play plastering cornwall!!! nice to see busy mate and sharing the wealth!!!:RpS_thumbup:

Ha ha if you ever fancy a working holiday weather's lovely down here at the moment ☺

Please help I got too much on I need more plasterers just got another 4 new builds to board and skim and a barn conversion phone won't stop and I don't like to turn work down as you never know what it might lead to.

Please help I got too much on I need more plasterers just got another 4 new builds to board and skim and a barn conversion phone won't stop and I don't like to turn work down as you never know what it might lead to.

to much work can become a nightmare. tell the customer straight when you can attend to their work, some will wait others can find someone else.

It's just a shame to turn work down most is for regular customers small building firms that I do all there plastering work for so wouldn't want them to get somebody else in

Status
Not open for further replies.