Plasterer in east London /Essex

irish_spread

Private Member
Hi all
A few of you will know me as a member on here and will know I'm not really fit enough to work at the moment. I am, however still getting a lot of calls on domestic work for damp proofing, boarding and skimming. You won't need to know a lot about damp proofing but MUST be able to float and set.i.e, no skimmers.
The work will be on a casual basis, few days here and there, no cscs etc needed but I will need invoices.
Most of the work is on domestic houses but also some damp proofing on churches etc.

PM me with your details
Cheers, Eddie

irish_spread

Private Member
Bump again, spoke to pagey, he is in sarf landan, I'm East so that's 6 miles away or in artside landan accent, 3 hr drive . Update, got a flat to overskim aswel, the lad that was supposed to do it may n't be available so maybe an opportunity for a 1st class skimmer but if you're shite, sacked on 1st day. Pm me

Vincey

Private Member
Can’t but can believe how hard it is to get anyone nowadays, it’s same everywhere from what I can see
Hope you get someone mate

Dabbing this tomorrow, plus another 2m2 max. Polish guy walking past with a can of Tyskie in his hand said he'll skim it for £250 cash. Fecking hell, me hands are shaking like crazy but I'll stick a bag of half time in + dirty water and I'll finish it in 45 mins .Gutted i wasnt getting these jobs before I semi retired

Attachments

vfr12

Dabbing this tomorrow, plus another 2m2 max. Polish guy walking past with a can of Tyskie in his hand said he'll skim it for £250 cash. Fecking hell, me hands are shaking like crazy but I'll stick a bag of half time in + dirty water and I'll finish it in 45 mins .Gutted i wasnt getting these jobs before I semi retired
I can see forced recovery here.