Plasterer/ improver wanted

Members online

It's only a name, it's reverse psychology!
You must see that surely. Anyway I've done something wrong as no one is interested !:aburrido:
I've posted work on here and had no replies either. Sometimes it works and sometimes nothin. Don't take it personal it's a timing thing. ''Tis hard to find a good'n though!

I just had an enquiry weird or not a 1st year college lad looking for placement on a Sunday evening :frenetico:
Keen as mustard if you ask me

I'm in Sussex but willing to travel and stay on location... I'm an enthusiastic improver! Send me a message.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm in Sussex but willing to travel and stay on location... I'm an enthusiastic improver! Send me a message.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

stick about and get involved and you never know what may turn up and at the very least you will be in the right place to learn even more :D

I've been trying so hard to get someone local to me "northampton " to take me on. I done some labouring a few years back with builders and had a go once or twice. Recently got a few bits and getting some practise in an no one can be bothered to give me the time of day. This is my 3rd attempt and I'm pretty happy.

Attachments

• IMG_2987.JPG
    IMG_2987.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 302
  • IMG_2988.JPG
    IMG_2988.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 281
  • IMG_2987.JPG
    IMG_2987.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 305
I've been trying so hard to get someone local to me "northampton " to take me on. I done some labouring a few years back with builders and had a go once or twice. Recently got a few bits and getting some practise in an no one can be bothered to give me the time of day. This is my 3rd attempt and I'm pretty happy.

It can be hard to get a start especially if they know that they will be training the future competition but either way keep practising :D

Grate cheese on that.