Plaster Cost

Members online

Bg didn't put prices up after initial lockdown , merchants saw profit
Can't beat wickes for one man band board and bags , online for Beadfix tape, screws, beads, scrim, PVA ,foam addy and crack cocaine.
:inocente:

It's come as a bit of a shock to hear about your retirement , don't think you've mentioned it before lol
What's the big plan from here on
I think he may have a pre retirement period where he tells everyone he is almost retired.

Did not f**k up the job, just picked a bag of one-coat, so I would not f^^k up the job.
Just doing the plastering, all boarded before I started.
Don't think it's it should be common practice to be ripped off.
robot drywall GIF

Don't think it's it should be common practice to be ripped off.

Jewson
Travis Perkins
Robert Price
etc.

all pull punters pants down, at the slightest opportunity, so far as I've witnessed, over the years. I avoid them like the plague.

You need to brush up on your negotiating skills geez.

Fair point, but I wasn't referring just to myself. More friends, family members, acquaintances etc. than I can count have experienced being ripped-off by the likes of Jewsons, and mentioned it in conversation, over the past few decades.

It's an extremely dishonest and disrespectful way to conduct business: overcharging by default, unless the customer has a trade account or is a tough negotiator not embarrassed to put staff in their place.

Fair point, but I wasn't referring just to myself. More friends, family members, acquaintances etc. than I can count have experienced being ripped-off by the likes of Jewsons, and mentioned it in conversation, over the past few decades.

It's an extremely dishonest and disrespectful way to conduct business: overcharging by default, unless the customer has a trade account or is a tough negotiator not embarrassed to put staff in their place.
Joe public should be getting charged double even triple more than tradesmen. Materials mark up is your Bunce on a job silly billy!!!
That’s just business.