Pics from todays job

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

User________removed

Private Member
Been doing some work in an old cottage local to me and the developer wanted to plant some oak timber over the heads of the windows for a bit of character, he couldnt do this as the wall plates are really low, so ive made some out of board and multi finish. Pics below.

I did a load of them ages ago cladding RSJ's but not had the chance to do any for a while.

I made some rubber printing mats, moulds i took off some old oak, once the plaster firms up a little, roll the mats on to imprint the grain, let it firm up some more then, do your splits with small tool, seal with artex sealer then stain with waterbased wood stain.

excellent work its a credit to you :RpS_thumbsup: have you got some photos of the rubber printing mats,

very impressive - :RpS_thumbsup: good to see the artistic side to plastering, and pride in your work

Top job, and as already said nice to see a creative side to plastering. :RpS_thumbup:

This just shows why the plasterers forum was started in the first place. Quality tradesmen showing others what they can achieve. I am so very impressed Hicky by your workmanship. Well done fella . This shows some of us what you can do if you put your mind to it :RpS_thumbup:

Looks mustard noel.................who needs wallcrete when multi will do..............................:RpS_thumbup:

also, what and where did you get the red tape from @Hicky

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks mustard noel.................who needs wallcrete when multi will do..............................:RpS_thumbup:

also, what and where did you get the red tape from @Hicky

The tapes from my local merchants bud, about £3. Used to get protection tape online but they wanted £8 just for postage...

@Hicky so clever and I showed it to my missus - she said nice timber and told her it made out of plaster - she can't believed it - she want me to make one above fireplace ! Hope u don't mind give me tips :p

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Tonight might be the night, Warty you old tiger you...............................:RpS_wink:

@Arti sorry bud just re-read the post, the red tape is Blue dolphin but the postage was to much so i used the stripey one which is made by Mammouth. :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.