pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
rich im scared........... :-\.......why is there a pic of his toilet?

So this is the nurd who set me another offensive PM over the weekend and bearing in mind all i said in the begining was "weird". Quite a tall lad though isnt he.
Lucius.

the bathroom was for a church and i had to pall a wall down pall the kichen skim the lot out tile fit a new kichen and bathroom the bog was off set not in the wall paint rip the old sparks out and all new disabled acces tiled spash backs and floor in kichen had two monthes work trust me even the church are trying to rip the arse out the price im still whating for the rest of the money and when i asked for some more plaster the vicker said no problem (god is paying for it) no joke so i said can i have the credit card and pin then ;D ;D no such luck

i can see em there hardcore boys....you don't know what yer missing......nothing wrong with going bald church...my hair started falling out at 15

theres always wigs mate...used to work with this bloke who had 3 hairpieces, so it look like heb had his hair cut....funny old sod....always used to make a thing about it saying..im going for a haircut boys...evryone knew..it was the worst wigs ive ever seen..he was a nice old boy tho....till i nicked his wig off his head when we were on the piss up...he fell asleep at the table when we went out for crimbo drinks and dinner..he woke up with his wig infront of him a saucer of milk next to it...i had to appologise the next day......he didnt appreciate my humour....not alot do

southernmonkey said:
i can see em there hardcore boys....you don't know what yer missing......nothing wrong with going bald church...my hair started falling out at 15
Is that when you got to 15 stone or by the age of 15 ;D ;D

ill take my humour back then wall2wall..your obv. a big old boy....i now only have arguements/fights with old people and the disabled cause i know i stand a chance of winning

Leave me alone phippsy , you know i`m frail and i`ll break if you punch me.Talking about pics , dare you to post 1 of the back of your van .

Status
Not open for further replies.