Photo petition! British Gypsum Multi Finish bags not fit for purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they're too weak but if you're careful there's no problem IMO. :RpS_confused:

I can't remember the last time one spilled it's guts on the floor/garden/patio. :RpS_lol:

It's a good job it wasn't unifinsh he spilt he'd never ever get it off the slabs :-0
By the way I've still got those 2 bags of uni finish if anyone wants to take it off me for a very good pricings yes please, it is an antique collectors item now :RpS_cool:

Hi again everyone,

Thanks for your feedback on our plaster bags, we are currently running some research into this with our customers as part of an ongoing investigation into our plaster packaging globally, and would value your input. If you are interested in taking part in our survey please contact us at thistleplaster@saint-gobain.com

It's the glue holding the bags together and the inner linning that are causing the problems, no need for survey.

The best soloution is just a solid plastic bag like sand,pebbles like the new blue circle ones for cement etc etc

zombie

This is so funny. You know you started lining the bags. At the same time you started using thinner paper and im guessing it's about the same time you started gluing the bags together. Well undo all of that. Make the bags like you used to and stop fobbing us off with bullshit textbook answers to to make it look like you're actually doing something about it. We may only be thick plasterers but please don't think we're completely stupid.

So there have been lots of complaints on the forum about the new multi finish bags not being strong enough.

Hopefully if we can back it up with photo evidence BG will see what we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Please post your photos be good to have some maybe a breakage on a customers carpet...which resulted in insurance claim must be some out there!

I'll start one form yesterday...bag split on me while mixing up.

It looks like a crime scene

Did those stones by his mixing bucket came out of that bag ?, i would be more concerned about them .:RpS_crying:

Hi again everyone,

Thanks for your feedback on our plaster bags, we are currently running some research into this with our customers as part of an ongoing investigation into our plaster packaging globally, and would value your input. If you are interested in taking part in our survey please contact us at thistleplaster@saint-gobain.com

Many years ago when men were men & plaster came in 50kg bags, I used to drop them from my shoulder to the ground without them breaking!

Fast forward quarter of a century to 11/09/2013 and despite the plumbers setting me a tap up in the bathroom I had to plaster, I chose to knock it up outside rather than play a game of Russian roulete on the customers nice carpet.
Would you like a bag of finish break in half on your stairs & would you be very quick to claim on my public liability if it did happen?
This has happened to me & hence my bitter & cynical attitude towards your constant corporate fobbing off!

What is the point in a survey ... The bags are shoite! Just revert back to 1980s bags FFS!

Hi again everyone,

You stupid, stupid, stupid, thick bunch of arse munching cock gobbling office nob jockeys. We all told you months ago what the problem was and how to fix it and now you are running some research! Research my arse you re***ds. We are your customers and we have spelt out our feedback many times but you insist on doing customer research. If you could produce a decent bag then you could all climb in it and be known as the big bag of twatting fuckwits

Don't hold back Stockton, let them know what you really think. Will it be the same research analysts that worked on the uni-finish project I wonder

Fat sausage like fingers and tiny little buttons coupled with predictive text turned stilton into Stockton which I think is a town up north .

You stupid, stupid, stupid, thick bunch of arse munching cock gobbling office nob jockeys. We all told you months ago what the problem was and how to fix it and now you are running some research! Research my arse you re***ds. We are your customers and we have spelt out our feedback many times but you insist on doing customer research. If you could produce a decent bag then you could all climb in it and be known as the big bag of twatting fuckwits

:-0:RpS_laugh:

I ain't got time to duct tape **** when I'm on pricework the bags are shocking I stared at one yesterday uri geller style and it burst put them in the same bags as portland the plastic ones and it will do us another favour of not havin halfwits leaving the cover off in the rain for us to play hunt the brontosaurus egg

Imagine all that extra plastic. Being a vegan, insomniac and a lesbian I wouldn't be able to sleep with the environmental nightmares.....

Status
Not open for further replies.