Photo comp

Members online

I just re read again I can't even win a f**k**g used float I'm off to the nearest cliff

Hey all

Attachments

• 20170117_112328.jpg
    20170117_112328.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 297
Im currently joint leader but we've all seen mono before so will my zig zag feature beading swing the float i don't want for me? :whistle::numberone:

Sorry beefy..nice work etc...but Fuckk me that looks horrendous imo.:endesacuerdo:

Haha as i said i know its marmite. I drive past it every couple of weeks and sometimes i think it looks great, sometimes i think actually that looks crap!

If it was my own house i'd have just lost the brick but its not and she likes it so that'll do me i guess

Me about to box in my work gear that's dedication lol what do I get. @Vincey selfie's are guy.

Attachments

• 20170118_183312.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 296
Assuming that nobody sticks a pic in late to take the win away from me i'm going to make my acceptance speach now.

After so many years in the game it's nice to finally get the recognition from my peers that this prize embodies. It took me literally minutes to cut and stick them zig zag beads so its nice that the effort has shown through.

Although its nice to win a prize and enjoy the spoils (float) its with a heavy heart that i can't accept it. There's spreads out there stuck in bed, desperate for work and shitting themselves that they won't earn a crust while we flourish. With that in mind i'd like to donate my prize to @clemo.

Let that be a symbol of hope to you pal and i hope it brings you some work. Stay strong brother.

Assuming that nobody sticks a pic in late to take the win away from me i'm going to make my acceptance speach now.

After so many years in the game it's nice to finally get the recognition from my peers that this prize embodies. It took me literally minutes to cut and stick them zig zag beads so its nice that the effort has shown through.

Although its nice to win a prize and enjoy the spoils (float) its with a heavy heart that i can't accept it. There's spreads out there stuck in bed, desperate for work and shitting themselves that they won't earn a crust while we flourish. With that in mind i'd like to donate my prize to @clemo.

Let that be a symbol of hope to you pal and i hope it brings you some work. Stay strong brother.
In a nice way u can keep that piece of s**t float I have enough s**t I don't need. But if u want to donate money. No problem mate (y)

I know it's not really 'your cup of tea' Danny....a FOOKIN stake in my heart - the pinnacle of my career. You Irish boys will notice the Shamrocks in the corners, Welsh boys have the daffodil center place, English boys have the spear head (used to kill any fooked that entered their country) and for the Scots boys, I made it a 1:8 mix....I was tight!
IMG_3850.PNG

Isn't he part of Jedward? You know the Irish "pop duo" :rock:
No mate it was a famous one I can't for the life of me remember though , it definitely wasn't "the who " but anyways I have a google see if can find a picture or something, the guy always use to wear a beanie hat