Phones at work.

Members online

John j

Mono Don
My last two have both lost speakers and mics down to dust cant find a dust proof phone case so gone for a zip sandwich bags. What you all do with yours .

f**k all now, keep it in my pocket or set it on a window sill in a diff room than what I'm working in tbh it's grand. Dropping phones nowadays, or then falling out my pocket is what's wrecking them lol

Don't pay silly money for phones and go sim only.im £10pm and and let it run. Honor 8x phone is £179 from UK supplier and mi a1 and mi a2 i bought (x2 at Christmas) was £135 ish and brilliant phones. Can never understand why some pay so much just for it to get treated badly or get stuck in 24+ month contracts. Then buy a armoured case for them.

My last two have both lost speakers and mics down to dust cant find a dust proof phone case so gone for a zip sandwich bags. What you all do with yours .
500 pound's phone f**k 400pound's phone f**k 600 pound's phone f**k ,250 a meter

I'll put link to honor 8x.. Worth twice this price and loads of 5 star reviews over the net.. No brainer as they say... Here

Don't pay silly money for phones and go sim only.im £10pm and and let it run. Honor 8x phone is £179 from UK supplier and mi a1 and mi a2 i bought (x2 at Christmas) was £135 ish and brilliant phones. Can never understand why some pay so much just for it to get treated badly or get stuck in 24+ month contracts. Then buy a armoured case for them.

Yup agree with that... I spend £15 a month on my phone and if I don't want to spend any money I don't need to

Samsung Galaxy xcover 4 tough phone. No need to protect. Can take a lot of abuse. Best I've had yet.