Phone.

Members online

Wots the best phone deal please.not .i phone. Can't work them. Cheers muckers.

Samsung

S10 5g
Or
S20 (at the mo)

Very impressed with Huawei, (which I did think were a bag of s**t.) Camera, sound and everything is very very good.

Still Samsung though.

Nope, the answer is still Nokia 6310i.

Best phone ever made and anyone who disagrees is a social media s1ut, addicted to their smartphone apps and self-indulgent selfies. :sisi:

I am on gift gaff spend £12 a month. Own my phone's. But you can buy an android tablet on Amazon cheap that takes a sim card and turn that into a phone very cheaply.

I'm sim only. 8gig data and unlimited calls £10pm. Plenty of good phones about under £200 and stick magnetic mounts in car and van. I fit glass screen protector and a rugged case on with metal plate on back.
IMG_20200925_102653_compress72.jpg

Also fit the oval magnetic charging adaptors as they protect port from plaster and crud, plus one cable will fit type c, micro USB and iPhone with a mix of adapters.
I like xiaomi and have the 8t £150 but plenty of other good phones about.

Specs to look for. 64 gig storage. Nfc for payments. 4000mAh battery. 4gig of ram.

Dropped mine. Been covered in plaster and pva. Hands get it cit and all good.

Last edited:
I'm sim only. 8gig data and unlimited calls £10pm. Plenty of good phones about under £200 and stick magnetic mounts in car and van. I fit glass screen protector and a rugged case on with metal plate on back.
View attachment 54640

Also fit the oval magnetic charging adaptors as they protect port from plaster and crud, plus one cable will fit type c, micro USB and iPhone with a mix of adapters.
I like xiaomi and have the 8t £150 but plenty of other good phones about.

Specs to look for. 64 gig storage. Nfc for payments. 4000mAh battery. 4gig of ram.

Dropped mine. Been covered in plaster and pva. Hands get it cit and all good.
Can you get the awd Franky Vaughn on it?............asking for someone else .