Pft ritmo.

Members online

Gypsum have a ritmo at there training centre in Ireland 240v they are safety mad. They used a armoured cable. No problem then for the machine to be used. 110v is not worth the hassle for spraying render u need to work the way the 110v wants u to work. But the 240v u make it do what u want it to do. I have a mate his bro has the m200 he bought a ritmo and now bought a 2ad ritmo slimline. So if the m200 was a better machine he wouldn't have bought 2 ritmos. The ritmo is the best small machine on the market. I never had a problem on site using my one. I have a armoured cable in the van it's never been used.

Gypsum have a ritmo at there training centre in Ireland 240v they are safety mad. They used a armoured cable. No problem then for the machine to be used. 110v is not worth the hassle for spraying render u need to work the way the 110v wants u to work. But the 240v u make it do what u want it to do. I have a mate his bro has the m200 he bought a ritmo and now bought a 2ad ritmo slimline. So if the m200 was a better machine he wouldn't have bought 2 ritmos. The ritmo is the best small machine on the market. I never had a problem on site using my one. I have a armoured cable in the van it's never been used.

If people choose to take the risk that their choice.

The only time you can experience a power issue with the M200 is running with a transformer as you can’t push the machine to its max. Same as you can’t push a Ritmo to its max as it’ll trip due to it being 16AMP.

Using the Generator the M200 will outperform the normal Ritmos and the theory or material having to be really wet will 100% be squashed

I know your friend and Anthony himself prefers the M200, I spoke to him the other week about it. Maybe he’s had to upgrade to the Turbo as the M200 was doing better than the other Ritmos.... I understand your views on 110v for Render, but I have now sold hundreds of 110v machines for Render and they perform very well and I have to say they are proven to perform on the market, so much so some companies have 2/3 in their fleet.

Some people have issues with them, but we also get our fair share of people having issues with diesel and three phase - this shows the machine world, no matter the machine isn’t a walk in the park

The only time you can experience a power issue with the M200 is running with a transformer as you can’t push the machine to its max. Same as you can’t push a Ritmo to its max as it’ll trip due to it being 16AMP.

Using the Generator the M200 will outperform the normal Ritmos and the theory or material having to be really wet will 100% be squashed

I know your friend and Anthony himself prefers the M200, I spoke to him the other week about it. Maybe he’s had to upgrade to the Turbo as the M200 was doing better than the other Ritmos.... I understand your views on 110v for Render, but I have now sold hundreds of 110v machines for Render and they perform very well and I have to say they are proven to perform on the market, so much so some companies have 2/3 in their fleet.

Some people have issues with them, but we also get our fair share of people having issues with diesel and three phase - this shows the machine world, no matter the machine isn’t a walk in the park

M200

I had full training. I sprayed very wet. Machine bridged most days in the heat of summer.

Jammed up using fine scrape gear, almost every single day. Spraying wet.

Was on the phone to dave anderson more than my mrs.

It sprayed weber well, on speed 3.

It was good with rendaid on speed 2. Speed advised by dave.

Youve since changed the mixing shaft to fix the issue of bridging. So it was an improvement i never got to benefit from.

Ritmo l

No training

Never bridged
Never Jammed
Sprays stiff as I want.
Sprays lovely on 25m of hose. Have had it at 20 bar of pressure and loaded to the brim..no issues. Still on same r&s after 12 pallets.

Tripped a consumer unit once. That has been my only problem ever. In over 3 months. Was sorted with a generator.

I wanted the m200 to work so badly. I put all my money into it. I devoted hours to reading about it. I ended up hating it.

I love the design of the m200, and as you know was interested in a 230v version.

For me, my experiences cant really be argued with.

That’s fair mate, all entitled to a view mate. Your issue of compaction has been sorted as I mentioned on WhatsApp- gutted it wasn’t done sooner for you
Me too mate. Youre company treat me so well. And continue to provide the best service out there. Ibe ordered a p1 r and s for my ritmo. Looking forward to trying it out.

M200

I had full training. I sprayed very wet. Machine bridged most days in the heat of summer.

Jammed up using fine scrape gear, almost every single day. Spraying wet.

Was on the phone to dave anderson more than my mrs.

It sprayed weber well, on speed 3.

It was good with rendaid on speed 2. Speed advised by dave.

Youve since changed the mixing shaft to fix the issue of bridging. So it was an improvement i never got to benefit from.

Ritmo l

No training

Never bridged
Never Jammed
Sprays stiff as I want.
Sprays lovely on 25m of hose. Have had it at 20 bar of pressure and loaded to the brim..no issues. Still on same r&s after 12 pallets.

Tripped a consumer unit once. That has been my only problem ever. In over 3 months. Was sorted with a generator.

I wanted the m200 to work so badly. I put all my money into it. I devoted hours to reading about it. I ended up hating it.

I love the design of the m200, and as you know was interested in a 230v version.

For me, my experiences cant really be argued with.

Not arguing with them. But you’ve also gained a lot of experience going into your Ritmo, so you weren’t going in blind as such

We have guys with the original setup still going well and spraying stiff. But, we still promote, “stiff” with any machine isn’t the right way. 2 passes is the right way in the machine world and all material manufacturers say the same.

110v is useless for 15mm of render. Ive had a ritmo for 2 months and other than powering it, I have had literally no problems. It sprays thick, its easy to use and move, it will pump 25m easily, its tried and tested and I would highly reccomend it.

It has paid for itself already

Thatvideo is spraying on speed 9 out of 10.

Unfortunately for this forum, PFT don't contribute either financially or with information.

There are other options, but in my opinion and having had another brand, I wouldnt choose any thing else.
I'd still handball it tbh , the vid looks slow to me

Not arguing with them. But you’ve also gained a lot of experience going into your Ritmo, so you weren’t going in blind as such

We have guys with the original setup still going well and spraying stiff. But, we still promote, “stiff” with any machine isn’t the right way. 2 passes is the right way in the machine world and all material manufacturers say the same.
I agree
When I say stiff, i mean an 8mm pass. Leaving it to pick up before I rule.

Ive played around with it when emptying the hopper in to the skip. The hoses got to 28bar before i decided to stop the experiment.

I think the fact youve got so many happy customer proves its a good machine, but in 110v it wont be as good in my opinion.

Bring out your own 230v version. Id be interested to see how much better it is. Im sure it would be the only way to really smash the ritmo turbo.

All my opinions, you know more than I do about the market.

Maybe fassa was to blame. As I said i never had a problem spraying weber with the m200 to be fair.

As always, much love.

@BigBish
6A609CB5-F68C-4C52-837C-B8245F273515.gif

When Anthony used the ritmo the mixing shaft was f**k*d. His brother was having trouble for a few days with the machine. So he took it down to me as I was giving him my ritmo to keep his job going. When he got to me I put 2 bags through his machine I got the same problem he was getting. So I phoned ramboo tools and we both agreed he needed a light shaft. I do agree with u on running a machine off a gen is far better. And for sure its down to who is using a machine for it to run right. Some lads just don't have the heads for them.

When Anthony used the ritmo the mixing shaft was f**k*d. His brother was having trouble for a few days with the machine. So he took it down to me as I was giving him my ritmo to keep his job going. When he got to me I put 2 bags through his machine I got the same problem he was getting. So I phoned ramboo tools and we both agreed he needed a light shaft. I do agree with u on running a machine off a gen is far better. And for sure its down to who is using a machine for it to run right. Some lads just don't have the heads for them.

My shaft is getting worn, been on to stuart for weeks about a new one. Tried ryan today when i ordered my r&s and hoses from him. No luck.

Whats this light shaft hey ? A new toy for me to spend the companies money on ?

I like

That was speed 8. Running off the mains, extension lead, 20m of hose, doing one thick pass.

It mixed it, put it on, and saved my back.

Keep on believing youd rather hand ball

Handball this gable my ritmo sprayed in 3 hours
True , am on the wind up a little bit , but have a serious point that for a solo doing jobs like in the video hardly seems worth the investment , traditional would be a lab and two to chuck on for anything bigger or two storeys ,

My shaft is getting worn, been on to stuart for weeks about a new one. Tried ryan today when i ordered my r&s and hoses from him. No luck.

Whats this light shaft hey ? A new toy for me to spend the companies money on ?

I like
The light shaft works better on the slimline as it pulls the render down the Hopper faster. They have made a new shaft for the slimline now to stop the problem they where having

Also what would happen if your half way and machine goes " I'll have the rest of the day off "

True , am on the wind up a little bit , but have a serious point that for a solo doing jobs like in the video hardly seems worth the investment , traditional would be a lab and two to chuck on for anything bigger or two storeys ,
Yeah i was being lazy in that video to be fair. Id probably get the machine out for 8m2 though. Ha