Pft ritmo.

Members online

Screenshot_20191031-200721_WhatsApp.jpg

No just handball the rest. The machines are the way to go if u have the work for them. We did 340m2 of roughcast last week in one day didn't brake a sweet. 2 of us
Despite my reputation I'm in the real world ;) just making a few comments lol , fxck rendering , got sick of being rained off

I agree
When I say stiff, i mean an 8mm pass. Leaving it to pick up before I rule.

Ive played around with it when emptying the hopper in to the skip. The hoses got to 28bar before i decided to stop the experiment.

I think the fact youve got so many happy customer proves its a good machine, but in 110v it wont be as good in my opinion.

Bring out your own 230v version. Id be interested to see how much better it is. Im sure it would be the only way to really smash the ritmo turbo.

All my opinions, you know more than I do about the market.

Maybe fassa was to blame. As I said i never had a problem spraying weber with the m200 to be fair.

As always, much love.
Mate fassa absolutely destroyed my paddle on Ritmo M , not once but twice , swapped back to Weber mono and smet ocr , happy days

That was speed 8. Running off the mains, extension lead, 20m of hose, doing one thick pass.

It mixed it, put it on, and saved my back.

Keep on believing youd rather hand ball

Handball this gable my ritmo sprayed in 3 hours

Attachments

• VID_20191018_094637~4.mp4
    123.8 MB