PFT RITMO

Mike can I ask you a question and can you give me a truthful answer?

Have you had sexual intercourse with your ritmo ;)

Why oh why! Why these beautiful creatures can spray only bagged materials? Why they can't spray s&c or anything else if is premixed and put in the hopper ? We had this before , but is there out a machine that can do it apart from diesels? Would changing the r&s help in this case if the machine can spray up to 7mm?

Why oh why! Why these beautiful creatures can spray only bagged materials? Why they can't spray s&c or anything else if is premixed and put in the hopper ? We had this before , but is there out a machine that can do it apart from diesels? Would changing the r&s help in this case if the machine can spray up to 7mm?
Pft zp3 I have seen somewhere they do a smaller version a zp3 m , not sure if they are in this country yet but it would be good to know a price

Pft zp3 I have seen somewhere they do a smaller version a zp3 m , not sure if they are in this country yet but it would be good to know a price

Yes, I have seen it and was asking the question, but had no answer from the machine gurus. Wondering why:rolleyes: